River Garden Hebrew Home

11401 Old Saint Augustine Road, Jacksonville, FL, 32258

Reviews of River Garden Hebrew Home

lndiamond July 11, 2012

The ambiance at River Gardens was great. The property is very nice. It has flowers and various plants around to lighten the atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and helpful whenever we went to visit my grandmother. My grandmother stayed at the facility for several weeks and became close with one staff member in particular. Her name was Suzanne. She had a wonderful personality. When we left from our visit with grandma, we knew she was in good hands. Due to her illness, my grandmother did not have much of an appetite. Suzanne became aware of my grandmothers favorite food and began sneaking it into her room for her in an effort to get her to eat. I would definitely recommend this facility to other families. In fact, my great aunt has been considering moving there as well. There are plenty of activities for residents to stay occupied while having fun at the same time.

Jason Fox December 08, 2011

It was a very nice place to visit my grandfather. The staff is well trained including the CNAs who give the residents the most amount of care. They are not understaffed or have limited resources such as the other homes around town. The facility itself well taken care of and run in an orderly manner. It was an overall very enjoyable experience.

moom0010 July 26, 2011

The Adult Day Program they offer for day clients is amazing, and i would not trust any other facility to stimulate my father's mind and provide for his safety as much as i do River Garden. The staff in the ADP genuinely care about the clients (our loved ones) and are there because they care, not just because they need a paycheck.

About River Garden Hebrew Home

River Garden Hebrew Home is a nursing home in Jacksonville, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact River Garden Hebrew Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of River Garden Hebrew Home