Reviews of Maywood Terrace Living Center

3.0

Cna's were outstanding. Did above and beyond on my family who was a resident. I never really saw the "higher" staff so I can't put my input on that but the actual staff working and taking care of my family member were wonderful. It's hard to find nurses that care about the patients like they did. Only down fall was that every time I went in the facility there was only one nurse on the hall and never received helped from other staff members. I was a little worried on if my family member ever suffered from this but in the end the nurse ran around with her head cut off and always seemed to take care of my family member properly!

Posted by Caring106466250 May 08, 2015
4.0

The people were helpful and respectful. It's pretty much a standard nursing home. The rooms and the dining room were satisfactory, which was more of a restaurant style setup. I was satisfied enough with Maywood Terrace that we were about to move my sister in there.

Posted by calebsmom June 25, 2013

My grandmother was a resident at this facility and she recieved wonderful care. The staff is very caring and love the residents and treat them like family. The management goes above and beyond the call of duty for their residents and their employees. Excellent facility!

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 265404

Health
2.0
Overall
3.0
Quality