Greenwood Meadows | Nursing Home

1200 N. State Rd. 135, Greenwood, IN, 46142

Reviews of Greenwood Meadows | Nursing Home

bluesky3 July 07, 2015

Greenwood Meadows is not a place you want to put your loved one. The staff is very rude, and will treat you and your loved one like you don't matter. Choose a different place for your loved one.

lala2 May 23, 2014

Greenwood Meadows is an awful facility. The staff is rude and takes minimum care, at best, of your loved one. They don't take them regularly to the restroom, offer liquids outside of meals, don't document falls or incidences. I would never, with a good conscious, recommend them to anyone. Too bad I had to even put 1 star!

jthebrat April 22, 2014

This place is not a good place to put your loved ones. Christina, one of the nurses, is horrible. She put my Mother in a dark room all alone like she was NOTHING! The rest of the nursing staff I can take or leave. There might have been a couple of nurses that actually cared for my Mother while she was there. We have since moved her to another facility because this place does not know how to handle dementia/Alzheimer patients but yet they have a memory care unit. I wouldn't take my parent there. If there was a zero star, I would have put that!

Jeans daughter January 03, 2013

i really liked this place for Mom. The night she was dying a nurse, Kaitlyn Woods, made sure we had privacy to say our goodbyes. Amy is great and Shannon! And Sharon the Social worker is top notch! I loved how big it was there! Mom thought she lived in an apartment! But I do Hate the Alzheimer's area! Too small!! Most staff is Great!

From Greenwood Meadows

Caring people make the difference at Greenwood Meadows. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare who are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family. Greenwood Meadows is a proud affiliate in the Continuing Care Network for St. Francis Hospital. Call to learn more.Call and ask for a member of our admissions team for more information or stop by and visit. We look forward to serving you!

Features of Greenwood Meadows

• Housing Extra We Offer Private And Semi Private Accommodations.

• Features Extra Premier Services Include: Moving Forward Rehabilitation, Auguste's Cottage Memory Care, Skilled Nursing Services, Long Term Care, Respite, Hospice

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff We Offer 24 Hour Nursing Care.

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 155788

• Licenses 14-012564-1