Payment Options

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

About Greenwood Meadows

Caring people make the difference at Greenwood Meadows. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare who are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family. Greenwood Meadows is a proud affiliate in the Continuing Care Network for St. Francis Hospital. Call to learn more.Call and ask for a member of our admissions team for more information or stop by and visit. We look forward to serving you!

We are conveniently located at the inter- section of State Road 135 and County Line Road.

Reviews of Greenwood Meadows

Average Rating: 2.0 2.0 out of 5 stars based on 5 Reviews

Posted by a fellow reviewer October 28, 2015

My father is currently in Greenwood Meadows. I like the location and cleanliness of it. For a nursing home, atmosphere is what could be expected. They have bingo, music, and they have pets that come in to see them periodically. The rooms are small, but they're really nice.

Posted by bluesky3 July 07, 2015

Greenwood Meadows is not a place you want to put your loved one. The staff is very rude, and will treat you and your loved one like you don't matter. Choose a different place for your loved one.

Posted by lala2 May 23, 2014

Greenwood Meadows is an awful facility. The staff is rude and takes minimum care, at best, of your loved one. They don't take them regularly to the restroom, offer liquids outside of meals, don't document falls or incidences. I would never, with a good conscious, recommend them to anyone. Too bad I had to even put 1 star!

Posted by jthebrat April 22, 2014

This place is not a good place to put your loved ones. Christina, one of the nurses, is horrible. She put my Mother in a dark room all alone like she was NOTHING! The rest of the nursing staff I can take or leave. There might have been a couple of nurses that actually cared for my Mother while she was there. We have since moved her to another facility because this place does not know how to handle dementia/Alzheimer patients but yet they have a memory care unit. I wouldn't take my parent there. If there was a zero star, I would have put that!

Posted by Jeans daughter January 03, 2013

i really liked this place for Mom. The night she was dying a nurse, Kaitlyn Woods, made sure we had privacy to say our goodbyes. Amy is great and Shannon! And Sharon the Social worker is top notch! I loved how big it was there! Mom thought she lived in an apartment! But I do Hate the Alzheimer's area! Too small!! Most staff is Great!

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 155788

Location of Greenwood Meadows

Features of Greenwood Meadows

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: We offer 24 hour nursing care.
  • Hospice care

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Features extra: Premier services include: Moving Forward Rehabilitation, Auguste's Cottage Memory Care, Skilled Nursing Services, Long Term Care, Respite, Hospice

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Licenses: 14-012564-1

• Housing extra: We offer private and semi-private accommodations.

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

Get Details