Glenview Terrace Nursing Center

1511 GREENWOOD ROAD, Glenview, IL, 60025

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Glenview Terrace Nursing Center

BevDivision June 22, 2011

I was given the opportunity to visit the assisted living facility one summer with a friend who had a relative residing there. When I first entered the facility, we headed straight to my friend's relative's room after being directed by the front desk clerk. The staff seemed friendly. The room was clean and simple. He was watching some television while eating his lunch. Shortly after, we joined him for a group exercise activity where we gathered in the main common area room. There were about 15 people participating in the group activity. We did some stretching, throwing around a yoga ball and other activities. The staff who helped with these activities seemed very friendly and eager. But there were other residents who were not able to participate sit alone in their rooms. I passed by some rooms and saw one man calling out for his mother. It was quite sad as I knew his mother has been long gone. That was probably the hardest part of the visit for me. Overall, I enjoyed spending time with them. I would definitely do it again.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Glenview Terrace Nursing Center

Glenview Terrace Nursing Center is a nursing home in Glenview, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Glenview Terrace Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Glenview Terrace Nursing Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Glenview Terrace Nursing Center