Saturn Nursing Rehab Center

1930 WEST SUGAR CREEK ROAD, Charlotte, NC, 28262

Reviews of Saturn Nursing Rehab Center

cdayton August 23, 2011

I visited Saturn Nursing Home with a former client who was looking for a long term care facility.

The facility is large, I would say a little larger than the "average" and my first impression was that it could have been a bit cleaner. The appearance was a bit dingy and dated, and there was a bit of an odor in the common areas, like maybe something stale. In addition, I peeked into two resident rooms that had a slight urine odor to them. My opinion was that housekeeping could do a better job with cleanliness and perhaps nursing with assistance to residents with personal care.

The staff were friendly and I felt like the facility was adequately staffed. The Social Worker was very helpful in answering a few questions and the nurses smiled and said hello to us as we walked through. I did notice a couple of residents participating in an organized craft activity and it seemed as if the activity schedule was adequate to keep the residents busy.

We didn't spend a lot of time in the facility but I would say that I would review it as average and probably would be neutral about recommending it to others. I would have liked to see a cleaner environment but did appreciate the attitude of staff throughout the facility.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Saturn Nursing Rehab Center

Saturn Nursing Rehab Center is a nursing home in Charlotte, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Saturn Nursing Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Saturn Nursing Rehab Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Saturn Nursing Rehab Center