Inspired Living at Sarasota

1900 Phillippi Shores Drive, Sarasota, FL, 34231

Promotion ends in 130 days!

All of our Inspired Living communities offer a rate lock for life as well as all-inclusive care packages for financial peace of mind.

Reviews of Inspired Living at Sarasota

Kendra Carter February 11, 2016

Although, I could not afford for my mother in law to reside at this beautiful and accommodating community I appreciate that they help place my mother in law in a affordable community. I love that Inspired Living at Sarasota is dedicated to caring for all seniors and for me that speaks volume on who they are and they honor their core values. They truly take care of moms and dads! Superb community!

florida201601 February 10, 2016

We have been so fortunate to the staff at Inspired Living. Chami always has fu!n trips planned and my mother always enjoys the activities. The building is clean and the courtyard is beautiful!

Barbara119725250 January 29, 2016

Inspired Living was a very nice facility. The grounds were beautiful, but they were very close to the Tamiami Trail. I think it would have been noisy for mother-in-law. The rooms seemed very nice too.

William111574950 May 29, 2015

Excellent!! 5 stars. So much better. The food, services, staff -- what can we say, it's all outstanding! To all the wonderful people here. Thank you, thank you!!

G. Hetzler April 17, 2015

Excellent – always attentive – loving – many activities inside and outdoors – good meals – upper staff always there and attentive – excellent housekeeping

Anita13 June 30, 2014

InspiredLiving is awesome. We just took my father on a plane ride this morning in Venice set up by them. They have pizza parties. We go to Myakka, we go to car museums. They bring in groups that sing, and then they play the older, '40s music. They bring people in who do kind of a more formal jeopardy game. There's a bus ride every Saturday afternoon. They go to Fiesta Key; they go to the national cemetery. There are things going on there all the time. They have a chef, and the food is outstanding. Everything is nutritious, and they have fresh vegetables and fruits. My father has a bracelet to get in and out of his room, so residents cannot wander in and out of his room. He wears a GPS bracelet so that I can go in there and push his name on one of the screens that are located all over and see exactly where he is. He has a motion detector. When he gets up at night, the nurses know. It's all memory care, but it's clean. It's totally locked down. It is the only place I would recommend. These people are not drugged; these people are alive, and they're doing things. The director, the head of nursing, and their program director are over the top. They give respect to Alzheimer's patients and what they're doing. The staff is caring; they treat him with great respect. We feel so blessed that we found them. There's nothing that compared to this.

From Inspired Living at Sarasota

Located just off the South Tamiami Trail, Inspired Living at Sarasota provides personalized care with assisted living services specifically designed for those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments. Residents are truly at the center of their care, forming the foundation for a unique approach tailored to meet the personalized needs and goals of both the resident and family members.

Our community is the perfect balance of form and function – a warm, welcoming place that feels like home, is alive with activity, and is carefully designed to enhance the lives of those with memory impairments. But it is our people who make a tremendous difference. The passion of our dedicated staff is driven by a sense of purpose and deep respect for our residents, their families and loved ones.

The care you receive at Inspired Living at Sarasota is designed just for you. We begin our relationship with each resident by learning his or her life story. Then we tailor programs and routines to their specific preferences, abilities and needs. We take a holistic approach, making sure to support the mental, social, spiritual and emotional needs of residents and their families. We offer residents as much support as they need to live as independently as possible.

Our personal touch matters:

• Dedicated, licensed professional staff specially trained in memory support on site with licensed nursing available 24/7
  • Person-centered care emphasizes personal needs, preferences and abilities, and promotes wellness, fulfillment and reward.
  • Purposeful community design and innovative technology support independence and ensure safety. From our expansive, secure courtyard with walking paths, a shaded gazebo and butterfly garden – to nutritious, brain-healthy dining options where residents can enjoy delicious meals and snacks at their leisure – we provide a worry-free, nurturing and compassionate environment for your loved one.

Features of Inspired Living at Sarasota