Murrieta Gardens

24200 Monroe Ave., Murrieta, CA, 92562

Reviews of Murrieta Gardens

May 22, 2015

I visited Murrieta Gardens, and it was a lot smaller, but everyone seemed happy, and they were very helpful. The rooms were average; they were not large but not real small either, and it was nice just for one person. I can't think of anything that they can improve on really. Everybody was happy -- the patients, the staff. It was very nice and very clean.

May 17, 2015

Murrieta Gardens was good. We were there on a weekend, and they have limited staff, but they seemed to be very caring and wanted to make sure the residents were comfortable. They needed some updating, but for the most part they were clean and comfortable, and they have the amenities for residents of that age. They have a calendar of activities that they do like yoga, bridge, gaming, and recreational stuff. They need a bit more updating.

March 27, 2015

I did look at one place in California for both of my parents. It is called Murrieta Gardens. It is very nice, and it looks like a nice place. The staff seems very nice. My mother has Alzheimer's, so that is another reason they decided against that. They have to be separated, and my dad didn't want to do that. It seems nice, but I didn't look at it very closely once I knew they couldn't be together in a place or it would be too expensive. The atmosphere seemed nice, and the sanitation is excellent.

February 11, 2015

By Cindy101311550

I knew about Murrieta Gardens from a friend. The staff was very helpful. The rooms were very nice. The dining room was nice and very homey. The place was very secured and safe. They had activities like they do crafts for them. They had kids that come in and do little performances. They played games with them, and they had all kinds of things.

December 30, 2014

By John103611050

The Murrieta Gardens was really nice. They just weren't suited for my wife. They changed the staff quite often and that became a problem because all the new faces confused her. But if I were to recommend one, I would recommend Murrieta Gardens first. The dining room was very clean. They do have activities; they have a schedule.

October 18, 2014

By Kathleen43

The staff at Murrieta Gardens was fabulous. They were prompt, I was greeted in timely fashion, and they took me on the tour and answered all my questions. Actually, they were really good and I still get emails from them when they are having luaus or Bingo night. They have a lot of activities going on over there for the seniors. They seemed to be on top of their activities and they kept things moving. There were nice little places where they had video game systems, for playing bowling and stuff like that, and they had a very nice cafeteria dining room area. It was very nice because I have in-laws who live in an assisted living place right now, so I was able to compare that to this one, and this one was cleaner and more up-to-date But it was a much smaller place, which is probably why they are able to cater to everybody's needs better. The dietitian knew who liked what or what meals they liked,; they knew the people. It was great. I'll live there when I am old.

September 29, 2014

I liked the family environment feel of Murrieta Gardens. It wasn't so big that you didn't know everybody, and the dining room was cozy. Everybody had their independence, and it was a multi-level of how much independence you needed. You could pay for more care, but my great aunt at that time was fairly independent, and they kept a small number, so it wasn’t more than they can handle. They attended to everybody really well, and they had entertainment and activities; I really liked that. My grandma was also there for respite care when she had surgery, but she ended up in a locked facility.

August 29, 2014

By John92392650

I was just impressed with Murrieta Gardens. It seemed like it was a true communal living environment. We looked at the dining room and everything was really neat. People seemed happy and they were being engaged all the time. They had their ways to spend their day. I was really impressed by this facility and I would like my mom to go somewhere like that.

July 31, 2014

Mom-in-law is at Murrieta Gardens and it's nice that it's close to us. It's a small community and the staff knows the residents by their first names. The food is good and mom likes the facility. So far so good.

June 19, 2014

By Alyx

My husband was at Murrieta Gardens. It's a large facility. They have assisted living as well as a memory care section. They have two massive, big buildings with private rooms. They have activities and outings and a lovely dining room, but they are extremely expensive.

April 16, 2014

By msnikki

My Mom has been in the Assisted living for 2 years. She is loved and cared for very much by all the staff. She has made lots of new friends also. All the staff is Very friendly, and are accommodating to my Mother's needs. I am so comfortable and trust all of them in her care.

January 31, 2014

I like absolutely nothing about Murrieta Gardens. The residents didn't look happy. That's a big thing, when you walk in and the residents don't seemed happy. The staff was unknowledgeable. It gave me the creeps. They had one room that was all fixed up which was small. They had decorated it nice, but they were always nicer when they were model homes. I was not impressed with that at all. It didn't seemed to be the cleanest of places. When you first walked in there, the first floor was the memory care and the people with Alzheimer's and your impression if don?t know that was: "Are these people unhappy? Are they drugged up?". It was way different from the other places we visited and I didn't had a good feeling.

November 27, 2013

I'm pleased with it. They seemed to be pretty taking good care of my husband. He is adopted very well and they keep him involved with all the activities that they have. I don’t really know with regards to their activities, but I know that they take them on outings. They had a thanksgiving last night. They have a tree lighting ceremony on the first part of December. They have a church service on Sunday morning and I go over there and sit with my husband for that. They have two activity rooms.

November 09, 2012

By thrashinggyrados

This is a great facility. Residents are treated with the utmost respect by the staff, who are committed to keeping the community safe and secure. Neighbors are friendly and warm, and often sit out on the porches chatting with people passing by. They have golf and community events to keep folks entertained. Overall, a top notch retirement community.

October 14, 2011

By Jennie1

I volunteered at this facility. I was really pleased with how courteous the staff were to the residents. There is always an activity going on for the residents to choose, whether it is listening to a story, watching t.v., playing board games or talking with the volunteers. From time to time the facility has performances by the local schools. I really loved the garden they have, it is filled with pretty flowers, shade trees, ferns and each type of plant has a placard with a description about it. There is also a designated smoking area. They have all the residents on a schedule and everyone seems to be happy with it. The cafeteria has a lot of variety. The residents have the option to choose what course they want for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as a few snacks throughout the day. They have visiting hours where friends and families are able to visit residents and see their living space. The visitors are allowed to sit in on group time and enjoy the garden. Overall this facility seems to be a very respectful place for residents to live.

Photos of Murrieta Gardens

Features of Murrieta Gardens

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3495/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

About Murrieta Gardens

Welcome to Murrieta Gardens, a Memory Care community in charming Murrieta, California. At the place you call home, you want to feel comfortable, confident, and surrounded by staff who care for you. Our staff is our #1 service to you; caring, competent and reliable people who love to serve.

When you come to Murrieta Gardens Senior Living, the services and amenities are all part of the overall experience. We call it the simple life and it means you have the freedom to live the life you want, and the peace of mind knowing that helping hands are never far. Our dining, activities, services and staff are the things that create the Murrieta Gardens Senior Living experience.

You also want a variety of choices in how you spend your day. Murrieta Gardens is close enough to the activities of a vibrant town with the quiet comfort of a small neighborhood. With medical offices mere minutes away, spacious studio apartments and Memory Care accommodations, Murrieta Gardens is the ideal choice.

We offer a "Transitions" neighborhood for the newly diagnosed as well as "Generations" neighborhood for the mid - end stage of memory impairment.

Map of Murrieta Gardens