Thrive at Beckley Creek

13700 English Villa Drive, Louisville, KY, 40245

Reviews of Thrive at Beckley Creek

October 06, 2016

By Debbie628310

Clarity Pointe was fine and brand new in a good location, but I just did not get a good feeling due in part to it being new but empty. I only met two staff members, and they were fine. Everything was very new. The rooms were fine. The price was in line with all of the others in Louisville.

Debbie628310, thank you for visiting Clarity Pointe Louisville. I am unable to determine from your review when you visited but our community is filling quite fast. Today we are at 52% occupancy!

If you haven’t visited lately, please come again soon. I think you’ll see a bustling, active community with loving and caring staff. We hope to see you in the near future.

August 03, 2016

By KLRevisBeach

My Aunt recently moved into Clarity Pointe. The facility is quite amazing! The park like setting, which allows residents to step outside in the safe and beautiful environment is fabulous. The resident apartments are beautifully decorated and the common area is warm, inviting and homelike. The Management Team and Staff obviously care very much about the residents and provide exceptional support to families. Activities are stimulating and outings occur on a regular basis. I wish I could rate this facility higher than 5 stars.

Photos of Thrive at Beckley Creek

Features of Thrive at Beckley Creek

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Thrive at Beckley Creek

Care is at the Core of Thrive Senior Living. In fact, it’s why we’re here.

Every resident receives individualized care based on their needs when they move in. As their needs change, so does the level of care we provide. But don’t worry about the cost changing too. Your family member’s care is delivered under our all inclusive price. Unlike typical communities, we don’t charge more to care more.

The care at Thrive is directed by our on site Health and Wellness Director.

• 24-Hour Access to Staff
  • Licensed Nurse Oversight
  • Medication Supervision
  • 24-Hour Oversight
  • Safety Equipped Bathrooms
  • Security and Fire Safety Monitoring
  • Wireless Call Systems

No other community is like Thrive. The clean modern design is relaxing and elegant.

The entire building is saturated with WiFi so team members can communicate and families can access the Internet when visiting.

• Full Service Beauty and Barber Salon
  • Luxury Coach for outings
  • Private Dining room for special family occasions
  • Open air Courtyard
  • Director of Excitement whose only job is the daily engagement of residents
  • State-of-the-Art Call Systems

Memory Care

Memory Impairment goes by many names, with Dementia and Alzheimer’s being the most common. It’s invisible, takes those we love away, and is frightening.

At Thrive, we have a devoted community of Resident Assistants who assist seniors with mild to advanced memory impairment.

These professionals understand that there is a person yearning for connection, relevance, and normalcy. Their impairment bewilders them and they are subject to a reality only they experience.

There are no cures for these impairments, but methods have been created which help Care Specialists align themselves with whatever the resident is experiencing. When successful, residents feel reassured, calm, and not so alone.

Our goal at Thrive is to enrich each memory impaired resident’s life with meaning and purpose whenever possible.

If you are unsure about the need for Memory Care, please contact us. We will provide an assessment to help you know the level of care you need for your senior family member

Map of Thrive at Beckley Creek