Echelon of Tucson

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Echelon of Tucson

March 19, 2015

By Bonnie46

The visit at The Manor at Midvale was wonderful. The environment was wonderful; it had a balcony or a patio on every unit except a few. It was reasonable for a two bedroom apartment. The dining room was beautiful; I had lunch there, and the food was pretty good.

Thank you for your kind review, it is music to our ears. We strive to provide residents and their families’ complete satisfaction and are pleased to hear you have experienced just that. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further exceed your expectations.

November 29, 2014

My mom has only been at The Manor for about a month or two. The prices are way up there; she could barely afford it. The residents there seem to like it. The people work with the people instead of demanding so and so. They have some kind of a deal where they have either a 1-meal a day or a 3-meal a day in which the difference is about $300 a month. They have a billiard table and an activity room. They do puzzles, plus they also have field trips. I’m over there most days trying to keep my mom to be functional over there. I don’t have any problems with anybody, and they seem to solve problems. The apartment seemed to be very nice; it’s one of the bigger of the single rooms. They got a special deal on it for the same cost of the small one.

November 29, 2014

By Zach2

We moved my mother-in-law to an over 55 independent living complex, Manor at Midvale. My parents live there too. They’re right next to each other. It’s a very nice complex. It’s really well run, and I’m impressed with it. The staff is always available and always on hand. The manager and his wife talk to you anytime you need them. Meals are prepared in the dining hall. You can have three meals a day. It’s always the manager and the assistant manager that pour the coffee and help people out. They stay on top of everything that’s going on. They have a swimming pool, hot tub, game room, library, movie theater, a room if they have a private guest, private dog park for people with their dog (you can have pets), and a covered parking lot.

September 23, 2014

By Richard90079250

I visited Manor at Midvale and the food was quite good. The apartments were nice, better designed, and the rooms were nice, well-kept, and well-maintained. The whole facility was a very nice facility, completely enclosed, and it had garden areas and they even encouraged the tenants to go out and do the gardening. They had activities going on, and they had a nice theater room. I would recommend the place mainly because it’s a very nice place at a minimal cost.

June 19, 2014

By Susan85890350

My mom was at The Manor at Midvale, and they did a lot of renovation while we were there. My mom loved the apartments because they were large. She was in a two-bedroom apartment. The price was reasonable, but she hated the food. They have just about any activities that you can think of, but my mother did not take advantage of any of those services. The manager constantly rotates, and that is a very annoying part because, when people find managers they like, the next thing they know, they're gone.

Photos of Echelon of Tucson

Features of Echelon of Tucson

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Dining Extra: All Residents Have In Room Full Kitchens (Including Oven, Etc.)

• Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Walk In Closets

About Echelon of Tucson

Echelon of Tucson is an independent living community in Tucson, AZ designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Echelon of Tucson for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Echelon of Tucson