Echelon of Tucson

6250 South Commerce Court, Tucson, AZ, 85746

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Echelon of Tucson

Caring106454750 April 28, 2015

We are in Manor at Midvale, and we like it. It is very nice here. The staff is really nice and friendly. They take care of you. The room is nice and of good size. The food is really good. The dining area is good and clean. The people at the food service are very nice.

We picked Manor at Midvale because when we came here, there was somebody here to meet us right away. They gave us a tour. We looked around and talked to some people, and we decided that this is where we want to go.

They have bingo, trivia, and a lot of different games. There is a lot to do here.

Thank you for you praise and allowing others to hear about your visit to Manor at Midvale. We want our residents and guests to enjoy each day to the fullest at our resort-like community, and would be honored for you to join our family.

Bonnie46 March 19, 2015

The visit at The Manor at Midvale was wonderful. The environment was wonderful; it had a balcony or a patio on every unit except a few. It was reasonable for a two bedroom apartment. The dining room was beautiful; I had lunch there, and the food was pretty good.

Thank you for your kind review, it is music to our ears. We strive to provide residents and their families’ complete satisfaction and are pleased to hear you have experienced just that. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further exceed your expectations.

Caring97924450 November 29, 2014

My mom has only been at The Manor for about a month or two. The prices are way up there; she could barely afford it. The residents there seem to like it. The people work with the people instead of demanding so and so. They have some kind of a deal where they have either a 1-meal a day or a 3-meal a day in which the difference is about $300 a month.

They have a billiard table and an activity room. They do puzzles, plus they also have field trips. I’m over there most days trying to keep my mom to be functional over there. I don’t have any problems with anybody, and they seem to solve problems. The apartment seemed to be very nice; it’s one of the bigger of the single rooms. They got a special deal on it for the same cost of the small one.

Zach2 November 29, 2014

We moved my mother-in-law to an over 55 independent living complex, Manor at Midvale. My parents live there too. They’re right next to each other. It’s a very nice complex. It’s really well run, and I’m impressed with it. The staff is always available and always on hand. The manager and his wife talk to you anytime you need them. Meals are prepared in the dining hall. You can have three meals a day. It’s always the manager and the assistant manager that pour the coffee and help people out. They stay on top of everything that’s going on. They have a swimming pool, hot tub, game room, library, movie theater, a room if they have a private guest, private dog park for people with their dog (you can have pets), and a covered parking lot.

Richard90079250 September 23, 2014

I visited Manor at Midvale and the food was quite good. The apartments were nice, better designed, and the rooms were nice, well-kept, and well-maintained. The whole facility was a very nice facility, completely enclosed, and it had garden areas and they even encouraged the tenants to go out and do the gardening. They had activities going on, and they had a nice theater room. I would recommend the place mainly because it’s a very nice place at a minimal cost.

Susan85890350 June 19, 2014

My mom was at The Manor at Midvale, and they did a lot of renovation while we were there. My mom loved the apartments because they were large. She was in a two-bedroom apartment. The price was reasonable, but she hated the food. They have just about any activities that you can think of, but my mother did not take advantage of any of those services. The manager constantly rotates, and that is a very annoying part because, when people find managers they like, the next thing they know, they're gone.

About Echelon of Tucson

Echelon of Tucson is an independent living community in Tucson, AZ designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Echelon of Tucson for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Echelon of Tucson

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, Walk-in closets

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month-rental

• Dining extra: All residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Minimum age: 55