Barnett Woods

2979 East Barnett Road, Medford, OR, 97504

Reviews of Barnett Woods

Roma2 July 19, 2014

My brother is in Barnett Woods. It is his choice, and also the choice of his daughter. His room is adequate and very nice. He has enough room to go around with his power chair, and the bathroom is very accessible. He is very comfortable with it. It is also very quiet, and you have no feeling that there are other people as close by as they are. We had lunch there, and the dining room is very nice. The food is very nice, and they did a very lovely job. It is individually served, and they can select what they are going to eat each every meal. He is very happy with it. Everyone that I meet is very pleasant, very uplifting, and very supportive of the people in the facility. He enjoys that they have very good musical programs. The location is such that he can go down with his power chair to the stores nearby. He is able to park his vehicle close enough so that when his friends come by, they can easily take him out and take him on a ride in his car. I think he is very pleased with it.

Thank you for taking the time to comment! We appreciate your kind words about your experience.

Lelah's Daughter July 01, 2013

My Mother lived with us for nearly four years before her care needs began to exceed our abilities. She lived in two different retirement communities in Medford, OR, prior to moving in with us. Neither would take her back due to her care needs and the fact that she will not be separated from her dog. They will allow residents to bring pets, but only if they can physically care for them. Then Barnett Woods came along where the manager and staff have assured us that they can meet all my Mother's needs, now and for the future. They also welcomed her little dog and take just as good care of her as my Mother. Mom and her dog now have a beautiful apartment with a lovely fenced patio complete with a doggie-door. She has been there just a couple weeks so far and the staff have bent over backwards to meet her every need. The pendant she wears calls a staff member who arrives promptly after she pushes the button. We could not be happier with the facility and the staff. They provide services that no other facility in the Rogue Valley area provides at a very reasonable price. Thank you, Barnett Woods! You have made us all very happy!

We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience with Barnett Woods. Our In-Home Care options allow for us to provide a level of care for our residents that most Independent Living communities are unable to provide. We are happy that you and your family are happy with our services!

Leroy3 June 13, 2013

I am very interested with Barnett Woods. They were good, but we are still negotiating the price. They got lots of activities and they provide all the meals. I can see that the residents are well take care of.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community.

From Barnett Woods

Welcome to Barnett Woods Senior Living in Medford, Oregon! We provide a cozy, intimate setting where you'll find everything you need to enjoy the retirement lifestyle you deserve. It's not just a great place to live, but a great value as well.

Every day at Barnett Woods we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. We offer exceptional care, wellness programs and social activities in a family atmosphere to create a community you'll enjoy calling home. Our team of dedicated and compassionate staff is there when you need them.

Our communities feature some of the largest apartments in our area - Our apartments are the biggest in the area. Average square footage for a studio at our property is nearly 500 square feet! This is above average for our area! We also offer a fabulous concierge service, like a personal assistant. Schedule events, pick things up for you, drop things off, make appointments, even get coffee!

Features of Barnett Woods

• Housing extra: Deluxe apartment. which has more square footage and washer/dryer
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites