Crescent Heights

240 Branchview Dr Ne, Concord, NC, 28025

Reviews of Crescent Heights

Anonymous visitor November 30, 2015

They’re very nice at Crescent Heights. The first room we were ushered into was a very small one bedroom, but there were several choices. I would assume that they were designed to fit any need. We were invited for a meal, and it was very nice. They’re very accommodating.

Jacquie2 September 30, 2015

Crescent Heights was very nice, and I liked it, but my parents need more assistance than what they offered. I liked their apartments better. They were much larger. The staff seemed very knowledgeable and very friendly.

Herman4 June 16, 2015

The rooms were OK, and the food was good at Crescent Heights. The medical facilities were also good.

Caring101552250 February 11, 2015

I love Crescent Heights. I really like that, but it is for independent living only. But they can hire somebody to come, and it's a high price to be there to pay for assisted living. The dining room was nice. They have weekly tours, and they get together and go to bowling and movies. I just wish they had assisted living and memory care.

Past Member October 17, 2014

Stay as far away as you can. The facility is very poorly managed and the food is awful. The office staff does not handle issues and is rude to the residents. The activities are not managed well, from arguments at bingo games to not having a variety of activities to choose from. Even with suggestions, food is salty, fried and unhealthy especially for a senior citizen diet. It lacks variety and most items are not edible due to being over cooked or undercooked. The common areas of the facility are not clean and most of the washers and driers are broken and do not get fixed. Maintenance staff even turned off air conditioners in the hallways rendering walking for exercise inside impossible due to the uncomfortable temperature.

Carolyn97358450 August 13, 2014

Crescent Heights is cheaper than some of the other independent living. It is also the closest to my son and it met all my requirements. I think the people that I met there were friendly and open. I liked the fact that they have two management teams -- a husband and wife -- so you can go to them with your problems. I could even go to one team to get a taxi to go to the VA hospital, which I was surprised to hear. So I have free transportation to the VA hospital, which I need. I wanted the largest studio, but they only have those for really old people. We had lunch there a couple of times and the food was fantastic. I understand that they are worried about older people falling and drowning, so that is why they don't have a pool, just showers. They have an exercise room. They have free transportation, so you could go to lunch or shopping once or twice a week or whatever that is that people need to do with the shuttle bus. They also have a library, a needle room where you can learn how to knit and crochet and stuff like that, a TV room, and a private dining room where you can have your family over for family supper or something.

Angela10 March 28, 2014

When you walk inside Crescent Heights, it is set up like a cruise ship. There were three levels, and it looked like a cruise ship on the inside. Like other Holiday properties, it has the same building concept and the same apartment size. Although the theme was the same, I think the other facility was built a little later than this one. This one was a little older, but still it looked decent. I would recommend this one too. If my mother went with Crescent Heights, I would be happy with it. If she went with the other one, I would be happy with it also.

Carolyn40 March 28, 2014

I already have a facility. It is called Crescent Heights. I like everything about it. I like the food, I like the people, I like the layout, and also it is next to my son. This facility was very clean. What I chose was a large studio, which is in an L-shape, so you have some privacy in the back corners, and there is plenty of room. I know already how big it is and how I could fit my furniture in there. It is very nice. They would do the housekeeping and stuff like that, so I don't have to worry about anything. As for the staff, they said they were going to send me a welcome kit, but they never did, so I have to call them again today and ask for a welcome kit.

Caring69196750 October 05, 2013

Crescent Heights is a really nice facility. They are also owned by Holiday. They have nice facilities. They have nice dining room. The rooms are a little bit small, just like the other facility I visited. Nevertheless, they would have been okay for us.

caring0524213 May 31, 2013

I've visited Crescent Heights for my parents. It was fairly new and modern at that time. It was very clean and the overall appearance was impressive. I was also impressed with the staff. They were cordial and professional.

From Crescent Heights

Crescent Heights is located in Concord, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Crescent Heights for a visit...and stay!

Features of Crescent Heights

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room