Oakmont Parkway

36725 Utica Road, Clinton Township, MI, 48035

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Oakmont Parkway

Caring74711350 November 28, 2013

We will be moving to Oakmont Parkway. It is very nice. I have never seen one as nice as Oakmont. The rooms are excellent and we have the biggest one in the place. The staff is very nice and I am recommending them to others.

not happy with this place April 02, 2013

I would not recommond this place to anyone, staff rude, food lousy,cold,

idohair October 05, 2011

While the building was always clean and taken care of it was the employees that bothered me the most. I understand how hard it is to take care of the elderly, but it's part of your job to be friendly and sweet and put on a generally happy face for them. This was not something that was EVER done at this Senior home. It's very hard to walk in and see my grandmother so upset because one of the employees was harsh with her or said something rude. I have personally watched employees roll thier eyes during dinner when one of the residents asked for something that wasn't on the menu. I've also witnessed my grandmother get scolded for taking more the one peice if fruit at a time. That's overly excessive when we are paying $2000.00 a month just for a room and food my grandmother should be able to take as many pieces of fruit as she would like. One of my grandmothers biggest complaints was how cold the food always was. When she would ask if they would heat up her plate she was meet with hostility. This is not how any ederly care facility should be run hence the reason my grandmother is no longer there.

About Oakmont Parkway

Oakmont Parkway is an independent living community in Clinton Township, MI designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Oakmont Parkway for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Oakmont Parkway