Veranda Club | Independent Living

6061 Palmetto Circle North, Boca Raton, FL, 33433

Reviews of Veranda Club | Independent Living

Doris30 September 08, 2014

The Veranda Club is a very nice facility and I really like it. If I would choose for myself, I would choose this facility. It was small, but very pretty facility. Their dining area is beautiful and the food is good. The staff was very nice as well.

Lisa G. April 08, 2014

I recently visited The Veranda Club as part of a search for an independent living facility for my 81 year old mom who currently lives in NY and wants to move to Florida. I was met at the reception desk by Sheila, a lovely, friendly woman who is a long-time employee. I was then met by Wrendi who took me on a tour... she too could not have been nicer. I wanted to fall in love with the Veranda but unfortunately the good vibe that you get from the people is not matched by the appearance of the building. I was very suprised to see how rundown the facility is... carpeting in the rec room upstairs was stained and dirty, the walls looked as if they had not been painted since opening, the "verandas" or unit sunrooms are in serious need of an overhaul and the one apt.that I visited had appliances that looked ancient. I was told that they are in the process of a much needed renovation. I told Wrendi that until that renovation was completed, there was no way that I could bring my mom down to visit the site. A very bad first impression.

From Veranda Club

Gain a new perspective at Veranda Club, located in sunny Boca Raton, Florida. Our community offers Independent Living and Assisted Living services in a warm environment that encourages social activities, wellness and comfort. Residents enjoy weekly happy hours, visiting lecturers and Shabbat services. Residents can easily soak up Florida’s greatest resource from the privacy of their apartments thanks to screened verandas extending from each residence. Apartment homes also feature walk-in closets, convenient safety amenities and handy washers and dryers. For even more relaxation, residents can soak in our year-round heated outdoor pool, soothe their tired muscles at the spa or take a walk around our nearly 2 miles of walking paths that wind around a scenic lake. We offer a relaxed atmosphere of warmth and caring that promotes companionship among residents and staff. Residents can also enjoy shows at the onsite multi-purpose theater or join a game of shuffleboard. Our possibilities for leisure are balanced by exceptional dining services and a convenient location near regional medical facilities as well as proximity to Interstate 95 and the Sawgrass Expressway. Discover local attractions, onsite fun and a cozy place to live at Veranda Club.

Features of Veranda Club