Top nearby In-Home Care Services
Reviews of Baywood Home Care
Minnesota_Daughter June 01, 2016
I am a current client of this provider
Baywood stepped in when my Mother needed them most. Because of their superior attention to detail and compassionate care, my Mother has been able to live on her own in an independent living facility at age 95. The communication and oversight is exceptional. Any problems or requests are handled immediately. Staff was so vigilant--my Mother is prone to UTIs and the staff, using home testing kits and working with Baywood's RN, caught three potential infections before they had a chance to become serious. I can't say enough about this company and their wonderful employees.
Takalond January 27, 2013
A friend of mind told my about with you guys and services. She was really satisfied your services, hope to work with you in the future.
From Baywood Home Care
Baywood Home Care is the premier provider of private home care in Minnesota. Baywood provides a degree of personalized care and service that is unmatched, from the selection of compatible caregivers to extensive nurse oversight and management of the day-to-day care.
Baywood's mission is to enable people to live where, and how, they want to live. Our services provide freedom not constraint. We provide a realistic alternative to moving to an assisted living facility or living in a nursing home. Most people can live at home indefinitely, without ever having to move!
- Flexible hourly care, or 24-hour "live-in" care
- Unsurpassed consistency of caregivers
- Screening of caregivers that exceeds the norm
- R.N. On-call 24 hours a day
- Caregivers drive clients to appointments, social events, etc.
- Memory Care-safety and companionship for people with dementia
- Medication administration, vital signs, blood sugar checks
- Meals, housekeeping, laundry
- Bathing, personal care, incontinence care
- Mobility: Transfers, Walking, Mechanical lifts if necessary
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- Since 2000. We are experienced.
- 100% Minnesota owned and managed; not a franchise.
- We accept Long Term Care Insurance
- We serve the Minneapolis/St.Paul metro area, much of south central Minnesota, and parts of western Wisconsin and northern Iowa.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Features of Baywood Home Care
- Hourly Rate $28/Hour
- Live In Rate $295/Day
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities