Right at Home Oak Park Chicago

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Oak Park Chicago

Lynne15 October 03, 2014

Thanks for the nice note, Bob. Our experience with your company was quite excellent. We will miss Michelle and Tanya. Thanks for all you did for my mother.

Nino October 03, 2014

Our experience with Alex was nothing but positive. He was extremely respectful to my father and to the family. He made him feel comfortable, and he tried his best to keep my father engaged. Even though there was a language barrier, we know Alex kept our father happy, and we could not be more appreciative.

Shirley31 October 21, 2013

The caregivers assigned to us were both very good and gave excellent care. Bob, the manager who coordinated all of our needs, was wonderful. He went above and beyond the scope for us. He made sure that our Chicago trip event without any glitches for my husband, who has a major brain disease. We can't thank them all enough! :)

From Right at Home Oak Park Chicago

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Features of Right at Home Oak Park Chicago