Right at Home Oak Park Chicago

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Oak Park Chicago

Barbara501162 July 11, 2016

Right at Home did very well. I was very happy. We had them for 8 weeks, and I was very happy with the live-in caregiver. I had her 24 hours a day, and I was very happy with it.

Joie & Larry Jacobson December 21, 2015

You couldn't have picked a more perfect employee for us. Lee is with us daily.

Connie108810850 August 11, 2015

When I was in need of care for my aunt -- and I didn't have much time -- I decided to try Right at Home, and then they've worked out. The service is great. At first, it was a little shaky, but it was that a young lady, I think, had some personal problems, but then they cleared that up, sent me someone else, and she has been working out great. She is just wonderful. The manager came in after the other lady wasn't working out. She stepped in, came and took care of my aunt, until she got the right person. They are excellent. Josie, the manager, she came and even met with me and my aunt. We sat and talked, and then she walked us to the car. She is extremely nice, very friendly, and caring. Like I said, she stepped in when that young lady wasn't working out, took care of my aunt until she found the right person, and since then, it has been working out. They are wonderful, the billing is accurate, and I don't have any problems or anything. I even met the owner of the company, and he came to the house too, so they were very helpful.

Angelika1 October 03, 2014

Bob and his team are professionals, were there for our mom, and our family when we needed them. Quick, professional, and compassionate. I will recommend them anytime a family is in need of home care.

Gloria34 October 03, 2014

I was completely overwhelmed when I was told by the hospital that my 93 yr. old mother was being released from the hospital Monday morning. It was Sunday evening, and I had no health care in place. I called Right at Home and was shocked when Bob Stelletello answered on the second ring. It was Sunday night after 6 pm. I explained my situation to Mr Stelletello. My mother needed 24 hour care, and to our relief, he had in place a caregiver for us by 8:00 am Monday morning.

Lynne15 October 03, 2014

Thanks for the nice note, Bob. Our experience with your company was quite excellent. We will miss Michelle and Tanya. Thanks for all you did for my mother.

Nino October 03, 2014

Our experience with Alex was nothing but positive. He was extremely respectful to my father and to the family. He made him feel comfortable, and he tried his best to keep my father engaged. Even though there was a language barrier, we know Alex kept our father happy, and we could not be more appreciative.

Shirley31 October 21, 2013

The caregivers assigned to us were both very good and gave excellent care. Bob, the manager who coordinated all of our needs, was wonderful. He went above and beyond the scope for us. He made sure that our Chicago trip event without any glitches for my husband, who has a major brain disease. We can't thank them all enough! :)

From Right at Home Oak Park Chicago

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Features of Right at Home Oak Park Chicago