1st Premier Home Care - Albuquerque

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of 1st Premier Home Care - Albuquerque

Thelma4 January 28, 2014

I have used Premier for both of my knee surgery and my recent surgery on my elbow. I had been in a home care industry for many years. What sets Premier apart from other competitors is the respect they have for one another and the commitment that they have to taking the best possible care of the patient. The one thing that I observed is that their attitude towards the company itself. They love working for the company. They think they're treated very fairly. They love the recognition that they are given for taking care of patients.

The caregivers are so well-trained in giving the personal care that they qualify to do They are very considerate to give me the same person as much as possible which really give me a lot of comfort. They're very attentive to the request of the patient. The personal, individual attention that Premier gives is pretty outstanding. I have recommended them a many many times and I will continue to do that.

Gina8 January 23, 2014

I heard a lot of good feedback about Dave on how he help clients out with whatever services that they needed. He was wonderful. I had a wonderful experience with Premier Home Care. The caregivers were all hardworking and nice. They are well-mannered. They would call me up almost daily to see how I am doing. I enjoyed their service thoroughly.

Josie3 September 10, 2013

Somebody recommended Premier Home Care to us and I was really impressed with the one who came in and did the interview. We never have any problems at all and would highly recommend to anyone. The staff was excellent. I'm very happy with the care given to my mother.

What I'm looking for in an agency was that my mother should be comfortable and trust that person and I've found it with Premier.

About 1st Premier Home Care - Albuquerque

1st Premier Home Care - Albuquerque is an in-home care provider serving Albuquerque, NM and the surrounding area. 1st Premier Home Care - Albuquerque offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of 1st Premier Home Care - Albuquerque