15 Home Health Agencies Serving Greensboro, NC
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. To help you with your search, browse the 5 reviews below for home healthcare agencies in Greensboro. On average, consumers rate home health agencies in Greensboro 2.7 out of 5 stars.
To speak with one of our Family Advisors about in-home care options and costs in Greensboro, call (855) 863-8283.
Home Health Agencies near Greensboro, NC
- Home Health Agencies in High Point, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Kernersville, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Reidsville, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Thomasville, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Burlington, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Asheboro, North Carolina
Other Senior Care in Greensboro, NC
Recent Reviews of Home Health Agencies in Greensboro
Review of CareSouth Homecare Professionals - Greensboro
About a year ago we had someone from Care South for my sister who was in an assisted living facility. It was not a good experience. She had a spot on her that had been irritated -- very red and inf... Read more
Review of Maxim Healthcare Services - Greensboro, North Carolina
I got my dad a caregiver from Maxim Healthcare Services. We chose this agency because they are local. I told them what I needed when I was looking and they sent somebody. It was an immediate match.... Read more
Review of Piedmont Companion Care
My husband's cousin was at Piedmont Companion Care for about three months. I was really impressed with the administration. The management was very good, but I think they were having problems gettin... Read more
Home Healthcare Explained
The Difference Between Home Healthcare and In-Home Care
What's the Difference Between a Personal Aide and a Home Health Aide?
A Caregiver's Guide to Home Health Agencies
**What they do** [Home health agencies](https://www.caring.com/local/home-health-agencies) provide short-term, skilled medical care at home, delivered or supervised by nurses and therapists (phy...
15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Healthcare Agency
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Short-term home healthcare visits by a nurse, therapist, or certified [home health aide](item://faq-whats-the-difference-between-a-personal-aide-and-a-home-health-aide) -- which typically follow a ...
Medicare Coverage of Home Care
Q&A: Does Medicaid Cover Long-Term In-Home Care?
Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
If your loved one is enrolled in [Medicare](https://www.caring.com/medicare) (including a [Medicare Advantage](https://www.caring.com/articles/medicare-part-c) plan) or [Medicaid](https://www.carin...
How do I get my parent's doctor to give us complete and honest information?
Home Health Agencies near Guilford County, NC
- Home Health Agencies in Randolph County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Rockingham County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Davidson County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Stokes County, North Carolina