14 Home Health Agencies Serving Greensboro, NC
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. To help you with your search, browse the 5 reviews below for home healthcare agencies in Greensboro. On average, consumers rate home health agencies in Greensboro 3.0 out of 5 stars.
To speak with one of our Family Advisors about in-home care options and costs in Greensboro, call (855) 863-8283.
Home Health Agencies near Greensboro, NC
- Home Health Agencies in High Point, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Kernersville, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Thomasville, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Burlington, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Asheboro, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Other Senior Care in Greensboro, NC
Recent Reviews of Home Health Agencies in Greensboro
Review of Kindred at Home
My husband is having home health care, OT and PT from Kindred at Home. I think they started the first week of March. I have been very pleased with them. They come in twice a week for each service, ... Read more
Review of CareSouth Homecare Professionals - Greensboro
About a year ago we had someone from Care South for my sister who was in an assisted living facility. It was not a good experience. She had a spot on her that had been irritated -- very red and inf... Read more
Review of Maxim Healthcare Services
I got my dad a caregiver from Maxim Healthcare Services. We chose this agency because they are local. I told them what I needed when I was looking and they sent somebody. It was an immediate match.... Read more
Home Healthcare Explained
The Difference Between Home Healthcare and In-Home Care
What's the Difference Between a Personal Aide and a Home Health Aide?
A Caregiver's Guide to Home Health Agencies
**What they do** [Home health agencies](https://www.caring.com/local/home-health-agencies) provide short-term, skilled medical care at home, delivered or supervised by nurses and therapists (phy...
15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Healthcare Agency
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Short-term home healthcare visits by a nurse, therapist, or certified [home health aide](item://faq-whats-the-difference-between-a-personal-aide-and-a-home-health-aide) -- which typically follow a ...
Medicare Coverage of Home Care
Does Medicaid Cover Long-Term In-Home Care?
Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
If your loved one is enrolled in [Medicare](https://www.caring.com/medicare) (including a [Medicare Advantage](https://www.caring.com/articles/medicare-part-c) plan) or [Medicaid](https://www.carin...
Home Health Agencies near Guilford County, NC
- Home Health Agencies in Randolph County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Davidson County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Stokes County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Danville City County, Virginia