15 Home Health Agencies Serving Greensboro, NC
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Home Health Agencies including 5 reviews for Greensboro Home Health Agencies providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
Home Health Agencies near Greensboro, NC
- Home Health Agencies in High Point, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Thomasville, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Burlington, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Asheboro, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Lexington, North Carolina
Other Senior Care in Greensboro, NC
Recent Reviews of Home Health Agencies in Greensboro
Review of CareSouth Homecare Professionals - Greensboro
About a year ago we had someone from Care South for my sister who was in an assisted living facility. It was not a good experience. She had a spot on her that had been irritated -- very red and inf... Read more
Review of Maxim Healthcare Services - Greensboro, North Carolina
I got my dad a caregiver from Maxim Healthcare Services. We chose this agency because they are local. I told them what I needed when I was looking and they sent somebody. It was an immediate match.... Read more
Review of Piedmont Companion Care
My husband's cousin was at Piedmont Companion Care for about three months. I was really impressed with the administration. The management was very good, but I think they were having problems gettin... Read more
Home Healthcare Explained
The Difference Between Home Healthcare and In-Home Care
What's the Difference Between a Personal Aide and a Home Health Aide?
A Caregiver's Guide to Home Health Agencies
**What they do** [Home health agencies](https://www.caring.com/local/home-health-agencies) provide short-term, skilled medical care at home, delivered or supervised by nurses and therapists (phy...
15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Healthcare Agency
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Short-term home healthcare visits by a nurse, therapist, or certified [home health aide](item://faq-whats-the-difference-between-a-personal-aide-and-a-home-health-aide) -- which typically follow a ...
Medicare Coverage of Home Care
Q&A: Does Medicaid Cover Long-Term In-Home Care?
Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
If your loved one is enrolled in [Medicare](https://www.caring.com/medicare) (including a [Medicare Advantage](https://www.caring.com/articles/medicare-part-c) plan) or [Medicaid](https://www.carin...
How do I get my parent's doctor to give us complete and honest information?
Home Health Agencies near Guilford County, NC
- Home Health Agencies in Randolph County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Rockingham County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Davidson County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Stokes County, North Carolina