Ingleside at King Farm | Continuing Care Retirement Community

701 King Farm Blvd., Rockville, MD, 20850

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Ingleside at King Farm | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Caring101682750 January 25, 2015

Ingleside at King Farm is a first class facility. They have all levels of care, and it is physically attractive. They have lots of things to do. All of them are top flight and have multiple levels of care. They have a long list of things you can do.

Caring104116950 January 09, 2015

Ingleside has everything I want, and it has a lot of amenities. The rooms are wonderful with nice lights, and I like the fact that everybody seems happy.

Caring63058450 February 24, 2014

I really, really like Ingleside at King Farm. From the outside it's absolutely gorgeous. It's new and the inside was gorgeous. The rooms were exceptionally large and beautiful. We did not eat there. I was very impressed with everything. The view was beautiful. Some of the places had balconies. It seemed like there was a health club that had a personal trainer and you can use that if you want to. There is a beautiful pool there. The food was really good. I can’t say anything about them other than my overall impression was it was just a sunny place. The only ones I encountered were the sales people and of course they are lovely.

John73761850 October 30, 2013

Ingleside was a very nice place. I ate a meal there and the food was very good. The staff was fine as far as I could see. However, it was high priced. You needed to make a payment of $400,000 to get in and then you would have to pay a couple of thousand dollars for living there.

Carlos2 April 30, 2013

The buildings at Ingleside at King Farm were decent and fine, but I found them too close together. My wife and I ate there and the food was good. It was a top rated facility.

About Ingleside at King Farm

Ingleside at King Farm is a continuing care retirement community in Rockville, MD that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Ingleside at King Farm for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Ingleside at King Farm