Freedom Plaza Peoria

13373 Plaza del Rio Blvd., Peoria, AZ, 85381

Reviews of Freedom Plaza Peoria

January 30, 2014

By Sue33

Freedom Plaza is definitely a topnotch facility. Mom was there for three months and I would highly recommend them to others. The staff are very helpful, knowledgeable, and very friendly. No one will take your love one like you will, but the staff there are very compassionate. The activities vary for each of the residents and they seem to have a full range of activities.

December 27, 2013

You have to buy in at Freedom Plaza. I don't think I can afford it. It was a clean facility. I did see one room there and it was gorgeous. Also the staff that I met was very friendly, very nice, very kind and not pushy. She did her job but she did it well. She even invited me to a luncheon there but I didn't go.

September 30, 2013

By Georgia OMM

My parents lived in Freedom Plaza. It was a fantastic place and classy facility. They had a grand piano in the foyer and a winding staircase. They had elevators everywhere. It had seven floors and each floor was decorated differently. It had a full floor of exercise equipment. They had a full Olympic size pool on the ground with the spa and place outside with umbrella where you could relax. They had a library. They had places where you could do lapidary, work with computers or with wood. They even had beauty shops and they had people coming in to do jewelry shows. It had a beautiful dining area and their food was excellent. They even had a beautiful champagne brunch buffet every Sunday. They had independent living where my parents were at that time and they had assisted living and nursing home.

June 30, 2011

By LaurenMG

My aunt was moved to Freedom Plaza Peoria after suffering from some spinal injuries. I visited her often. The facility is very clean and the staff is super friendly. The staff always put the patient and their family first. Her nurse would always allow her to move her appointed times with the doctor or therapy around, unless immediate attention was necessary, so we could spend time with her. This place allowed my aunt to have as much independence as she could, which is how my aunt wanted to be treated. This place was overall a great place.

Photos of Freedom Plaza Peoria

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store
  • Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Freedom Plaza Peoria

Freedom Plaza Peoria provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program, filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Within its Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Brookdale Senior Living provides Rehabilitation and Healthcare Centers, where professional staff provide compassionate medical care when needed. Whether for short-term rehabilitation, or for longer-term nursing care, our communities provide excellent services and attention that extends beyond the clinical details of recovery.

Residents of Brookdale Continuing Care Retirement Communities enjoy peace of mind knowing that opportunities for optimizing their health, wellness and convenience await them. With Inspired Independent Living, Personalized Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing care, Brookdale Continuing Care Retirement Communities provide the lifestyles our residents want, the services they need and abundant opportunities to enjoy life in comfort, with convenience and style.

24 hour complimentary valet parking. Internet cafe with weeky tutorial services. Predictable monthly service fee with cap on increases. Newly renovated indoor/outdoor pool, fitness center. Main lobby remodeled (Italian Tile floors, custom carpet and furniture) Full bar complimentary happy hour M-Th. 8 spacious floor plans to choose from. Large, enclosed patios with panoramic views of the West Valley. 7 stories for optimum scenic views. Care Center on campus rated 5 Star status in AZ. Selected apartments with custom upgrades and remodel selected from our design center.

Map of Freedom Plaza Peoria