Hillcrest | Continuing Care Retirement Community

2705 Mountain View Drive, La Verne, CA, 91750

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Hillcrest | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Loloma April 14, 2015

Hillcrest is the only place my mom will consider going to. I was very impressed with them. The woman who gave us the tour was very knowledgeable. The facility was beautiful. It's where my mother's mother had been, and it's in the area where my mother had grown up. It probably would be a good place for her to be.

Caring105053850 January 26, 2015

We live in Brethren Hillcrest Homes, and it is great. We are doing excellent. We have a large living room with a large TV, a couch, reclining chairs, and a piano. For our activities, I walk, and my wife gardens. There are all kinds of activities, and every half hour there is something going on. The food is above average. We had turkey with gravy last night with cheesecake and strawberries for dessert, spinach and bacon salad, and mushroom soup. I like the ability to move from one level to the next -- from independent living where are in to assisted living to a nursing home -- and then they have a hospital.

About Hillcrest

Hillcrest is a continuing care retirement community in La Verne, CA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Hillcrest for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Hillcrest