Lakewood Village Continuing Care Retirement Community

5100 Randol Mill Road, Fort Worth, TX, 76112

Top Nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Lakewood Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

January 22, 2015

I also visited Lakewood Village. The people working there were very warm, kind, caring, friendly, and genuine. They had activities for their residents. I thought they do go out for a tour. It was very clean. I would recommend them to others.

August 15, 2013

By Cindy S.

We have found Lakewood Village for my parents. They have independent living, assisted living, nursing care, and we were told that they are in the process of building an Alzheimer's and memory care unit. They are all in the same premises and it is a 24/7 gated community. I like the fact that it is a multifunction facility. They actually have a medical ward with nurses on-duty 24/7 like in a hospital, which is really nice especially when my dad has instances where he is in and out of hospital care. So that means he would still be in the same premises and my mom would be able to see him without being in a different facility. What I also like about Lakewood is that they charge you by the timeframe. They have these set fees for how many minutes a day for whatever service your parent needs. You pay one charge based upon how much time it takes. In the long run, it was going to save us a lot of money. Lakewood is also non-profit facility and it is also run by a church, so that helps keeping their cost down. We were also very pleased with their sales representative. They are very professional and not pushy. Overall, I like this facility for my parents.

Photos of Lakewood Village

• Low Salt

• Spanish

• Pets: All Pets

About Lakewood Village

Lakewood Village is a continuing care retirement community in Fort Worth, TX that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Lakewood Village for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Lakewood Village