Kosta at Smyrna

688 Hurt Road, Sw, Smyrna, GA, 30082

Contact Now

Reviews of Kosta at Smyrna

P. Koon824100 June 17, 2016

My mother is 94 years old who lived at Kosta. I was referred to Chris and the Kosta house after frantically trying to find the best option for my mother. The care provided was excellent and I mean all the staff were friendly. I and my mother are grateful for their compassion and excellent care.

Raeann C467151 June 17, 2016

The decision to place a loved one to be cared for is often difficult. We met Chris and toured his facility at Kosta. We were rushed to have a place for my mother-in-law from the rehab center. As soon as we met Chris and his staff, we instantly felt like family with having a sense of security. Here we are 4 months later and we're still impressed with how the interaction and level of care is given by the CNA's. We've been very blessed to have met Chris!

From Kosta at Smyrna

Kosta at Smyrna is committed to providing individualized service to meet the needs of your loved one while ensuring the quality of life you have come to expect. To honor our commitment to you, we offer a wide range of features that go beyond our standard amenities package. This is what makes us unique in the Cobb County area. Personalized care and supportive surroundings help create the ideal setting for seniors. Your loved one will also experience an enriching and appealing lifestyle.

Comprehensive activity and social programs, delicious meals and snacks, scheduled transportation and a host of other services that foster gracious living. In short, Kosta at Smyrna has a relaxing, residential atmosphere that can easily be called home.

Features of Kosta at Smyrna