Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community

Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community offers compassionate senior care in Scottsdale, AZ. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Scottsdale, AZ.

Reviews of Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community

Average Rating: 4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 6 Reviews

Posted by Caring110136250 August 14, 2015

Pueblo Norte was our favorite as it has independent living. The apartments have kitchen, and it also had a restaurant facility to eat it. I could see my parents having a breakfast in their apartment and maybe dinner or lunch in the facility. It was nice, but they have a long waitlist; that was the only issue. It was spread out, you have to use golf carts and stuff so it might be a more challenge if you just wanted to walk, but it was lovely. The food was very good, and I like their dining experience.

Posted by Anonymous107269650 March 08, 2015

Pueblo Norte Senior Living is the best place. I like the rooms, the amenities, and the way it is landscaped. I chose it for my mom. The staff is OK. Some of them are good, some of them are great, and some of them are bad. They have activities like cards and singing. They have books clubs, sewing clubs, and crochet clubs. They also have outside community groups come in.

Posted by Geriatric Care Mgr September 18, 2014

As a geriatric care manager, I am responsible for ensuring the highest quality of care to the families I represent. When a family member needs care, be it long term skilled care or short term nursing and rehabilitation, I always recommend Pueblo Norte. From my professional and personal perspective, the staff is exceptional in constantly providing personalized care. Regarding staff, longevity is a key component when determining placement. Pueblo Norte exceeds my expectations. Professional, accountable, caring and compassionate.

Posted by AngelE February 28, 2014

Pueblo Norte Senior Living was more like an apartment complex. When we had our tour there, they were having a birthday party for someone who had just turned 90 and they were having a wonderful time. The residents seemed quite happy. I don’t remember seeing any employees there. The place was very spread out and we had to get around with a golf cart. The facility would not work for my mother because the apartments were setup for people who are ambulatory and they did not allow wheelchairs into the dining room.

Posted by Diana16 July 26, 2013

My mom was in the rehab section which was a smaller version of the skilled nursing of Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community for two and a half weeks. Pueblo Norte had a retirement section which was very nice and you could move from that retirement section into skilled nursing and they also had a separate section strictly for rehab and physical therapy and that section was extremely nice. The rehab section was a very clean place. It was beautiful and it looked like a hotel. The staff was very good. I would definitely recommend Pueblo Norte especially that rehab section.

Posted by jiggs16 July 27, 2011

This facility has assisted living, independent living, and skilled nursing.

The location is good. It's on a large property and it's somewhat secluded with quiet streets. There's lots of parking and a lot of patios. They have a pool and shuffleboard courts, plus plenty of places to sit outside. They have gardens and walkways as well.

The common areas inside are very clean, neat, and bright. They're not gaudy like at some of the other facilities, but they're clean and comfortable. They have a TV room, but no real library or computer room.

Residents' rooms are nice, spacious, and clean. Residents can bring whatever they want to decorate the room.

The staff is very nice and pleasant. If they can't help a resident with something, they'll find someone who will.

They have great activities and good food. They do a lot of holiday celebrations. The residents can help decorate the assisted living facility and the skilled nursing facility for holidays. They really try to get residents doing whatever they want to do, whether that's movie nights or cards, etc. They really try to help the residents stay mentally and physically active with their activities.

This facility is a really excellent place.

Location of Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community

Features of Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing

• Golf
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in apt

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Maximum rate: $4,310/month

• Staff patient ratio: Above State Minimum
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 60

• Licenses: Yes - Health care / Yes - Assisted Living

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living