Edgewood Assisted Living Center

4850 Gratiot Rd, Saginaw, MI, 48638

Reviews of Edgewood Assisted Living Center

Nancy6 January 21, 2012

My Grandparents moved in to Edgewood Assisted Living Center in 2004, after experiencing difficulties in their home. Initailly they were not pleased to be there, even though the staff and director were very friendly. The facility is very clean, and inviting. There are many opportunities to socialize with other residents, as well as opportunities to have family and friends visit. There is a beauty salon, on site, which my Grandmother enjoyed.The staff was curteous and friendly, and seemed to know everyone on a personal level. When my Grandfather's health worsend, he had to be moved to the memory care wing. He received quality care there as well. The only down side was that my Grandmother couldn't stay in his room with him. It made her very lonely, even more so because he was forgetting her much more quickly because she wasn't able to be with him as much.I always felt welcome visiting my Grandparents, and my children enjoyed visiting them as well.Edgewood was a welcome place, during a difficult transition in my Grandparents lives.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Edgewood Assisted Living Center

Edgewood Living Center is an assisted living home in Saginaw, MI that offers residents living options and daily support services. Our licensed assisted living homes provide quality personal care and assistance with the necessities of daily living, all in a luxurious residential setting.. Contact Edgewood Living Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Edgewood Assisted Living Center