Brookdale Big Creek Roswell

655 Mansell Road, Roswell, GA, 30076

Reviews of Brookdale Big Creek Roswell

Caring110384150 July 04, 2015

My favorite was Brookdale. I liked the activities director a lot. He was a very upbeat person. The rooms were a nice size and homey. The residents looked very happy, and they said they were happy. The dining area was satisfactory.

SM1 June 12, 2015

I went to Brookdale Big Creek Roswell, and I loved it. I also volunteer there at Christmas time and spend a couple of hours there. From what I have seen, it is beautifully run. But from the point of view of the residents, people either participate in stuff or don't. I think the place is great. I have only seen a couple of rooms, and again, it is very pleasant. They are kind of standard but nice, and the bathrooms are clean. People bring in their own furniture, so some of the rooms are exquisite. The dining area is terrific, and it is the second best food I came across in any facility. It is kind of formal for me. The activities are terrific. I just couldn't afford it.

Caring84001450 May 20, 2014

I thought Emeritus was very beautiful inside. They had very nice décor. The apartments were a good size. They did answer my questions. I did discuss or inquire about how they could accommodate a person who was a vegetarian. The chef was able to make some calls and do some research, and got back with me and said they could even use meat substitutes. I thought they went out of their way to answer the questions. I thought Emeritus was nice. The staff was fine; however, I didn't feel that they had enough activities. They go to the store, shopping every day, or at least three days a week. I would prefer more activities in the center, and if they are going out, take them some place other than to the Dollar Store. I would think that they might need a store run once a week, but I don't think they need it every two or three days.

One of the residents who lived there said she liked it there, but she said there's not a lot to do. Before she moved in, they made it sound like there were a whole lot of activities for them. Now that they're here, there really isn't much to do. I love their layout and their décor, but I just felt that they needed more stimulating activities for the seniors. I did eat at Emeritus. The food was good there.

From Brookdale Big Creek Roswell

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Big Creek Roswell

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• Staff patient ratio: 15 to 1 (Day) - 25 to 1 (Night)
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Licenses: Personal Care home

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Affiliations