Brookdale Big Creek Roswell

655 Mansell Road, Roswell, GA, 30076

Reviews of Brookdale Big Creek Roswell

May 20, 2014

I thought Emeritus was very beautiful inside. They had very nice décor. The apartments were a good size. They did answer my questions. I did discuss or inquire about how they could accommodate a person who was a vegetarian. The chef was able to make some calls and do some research, and got back with me and said they could even use meat substitutes. I thought they went out of their way to answer the questions. I thought Emeritus was nice. The staff was fine; however, I didn't feel that they had enough activities. They go to the store, shopping every day, or at least three days a week. I would prefer more activities in the center, and if they are going out, take them some place other than to the Dollar Store. I would think that they might need a store run once a week, but I don't think they need it every two or three days. One of the residents who lived there said she liked it there, but she said there's not a lot to do. Before she moved in, they made it sound like there were a whole lot of activities for them. Now that they're here, there really isn't much to do. I love their layout and their décor, but I just felt that they needed more stimulating activities for the seniors. I did eat at Emeritus. The food was good there.

Photos of Brookdale Big Creek Roswell

Features of Brookdale Big Creek Roswell

• Overall:

• Licenses: Personal Care home

About Brookdale Big Creek Roswell

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Enclosed Courtyard with 24 hour access. Open Hollow Square Design. Apartments designed with individual design features.

Map of Brookdale Big Creek Roswell