Brighton Gardens of Northville

15870 Haggerty Road, Plymouth, MI, 48170

Reviews of Brighton Gardens of Northville

Anonymous116881950 November 30, 2015

The sales representative who assisted us at Brighton Gardens was absolutely delightful. She was just lovely and very informative. We had a very good visit because of her. But most of the people there were seniors and have memory problems, and it’s not for us.

Caring106415050 May 04, 2015

What I like best about Brighton Gardens of Northville is that the staff actually formed a care plan for my mom, which the other ones do not have really. They are very friendly and fairly informative. My mom seems alright with their food. Sanitation is good. There is absolutely no odor. Her room is good. She seems comfortable with her room. She has a roommate.

Catherine20 January 06, 2015

I visited Sunrise (Brighton Gardens of Northville). The rooms were very nice and convenient. The staff was very accommodating. The person that took us around was very kind and very compassionate. The people that were living there seemed to like her. The activities were nice and very good. They had music playing, people playing cards, and they had tea time in the afternoon. The dining area was very nice.

Caring103098950 December 18, 2014

I went to Brighton Gardens. The facility itself was small and nice. The rooms were nice but they were also small. The people were friendly. The staff all greeted me and wanted to know who we were. The lady that did the tour for me, her mother was actually a resident there. They had a lot of activities. When we walked by, we saw them tossing a ball, and there was a guy singing to another group of people. I thought their activities were good. In a lot of places that I visited, you just saw a lot of people just sitting around, and they say they have activities but they aren't in motion. But with this one, there were three different things going on at once. Also the dining area was laid out nicely.

Greg20 December 04, 2014

I found Brighton Gardens of Northville to be pleasant. The staff asked us what our needs were for my mother-in-law, and we wanted to see if we could fit. The rooms were adequate, and the food and the dining room were above average. I was impressed with the administrative staff by way of their the overall mood and attitude.

Jan31 May 29, 2014

Brighton Gardens of Northville was very good. It was clean. The rooms were big. In fact, it would have been my choice. It seemed to be more active. There were people in the dining room. Everyone was upbeat and very professional.

Caring68226050 October 09, 2013

We moved mom out of Brighton Gardens because it was the worst place I have ever been to in my entire life. She lost 30 pounds because they weren't feeding her. No one was caring for her like they were supposed to. It's a beautiful place, but all it gave us is a mother that is now on hospice.

We're very sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with our community. Please know we care deeply about the safety and well-being of each of our residents. We would like to learn more about your experience, so please contact us at information@sunriseseniorliving.com. – The Sunrise Team

Judy43 October 04, 2013

Brighton Gardens was wonderful. I would recommend them to anybody who wanted to go there. The facility was great and clean. The amenities were great. There were lots of activities and the staff was wonderful.

Peggy9 March 04, 2013

We like the proximity of Brighton Gardens of Northville to my home. We like the staff, they've been flexible with us. They're very caring as well. The food is average, although there are choices and it's reasonably good. My father is in a separate apartment with a living room, bedroom, and a bathroom. They do have a variety of activities, but he doesn't get involved much. Bingo, cooking classes, and board games are not his thing. But he tends to like musicals; the string quartet and the singers that would come in. However, they could improve on their food service.

Thank you for your message! Our programming is a cornerstone of Sunrise communities everywhere and we're pleased to offer activities that enrich mind, body and spirit. Your local community should have a regular music program that your loved one can participate in. If you have any questions about this program, please contact us directly at information@sunriseseniorliving.com. We'd also love to have you back as our guest to enjoy a meal on us, and have you experience another meal from our Signature Dining Program.

Social Worker # 1 November 26, 2011

I think that Brightons Garden of Northville assisted Living is an excellent choice for someone who is looking for a placement for a friend or a family member. Brightons Garden of Northville, is beautifully landscaped, maintained and structured and so very tasteful to the eye. The common area of the facility was beautiful and so was the surrounding neighborhood surrounding the facility as well with acre of greenery and beauty. The staff was always visible for the residents that live there in the facility. The facility was also nice and clean and did not smell. The resident's apartments were also beautifully decorated with very elegant furniture to fit the residents' individual needs and fit their various life styles as well and with matching décor as well. While there, I noticed that the residents had various activities and recreational activities also going on at the same time that way no resident is left out of any activities or recreations.

Brightons Garden of Northville looks like very elegant and they also look like condominiums and not at all like an assisted living facility. It is simply beautiful and the staff and management there treat the residents like family. The management and staff are very nice, professional and team, task oriented in their job duties and performances.

In general, I would rank this facility with a five stars rating for their excellent and expertise. I know that anyone any age would love to live in this facility because it is so homey and inviting and it looks just like they are living in condominiums.

From Brighton Gardens of Northville

Discover our beautifully landscaped courtyard and gardens, enjoy our fine cuisine or join in an activity or social group. At Brighton Gardens, we have an abundance of ways to make your life here enjoyable. Here is Assisted Living committed to comfort and care: tastefully appointed apartment-style living, attractive and spacious community areas and daily assistance from an attentive, caring and trained staff. At Brighton Gardens, we take care to consider your needs as well as your wishes.

Features of Brighton Gardens of Northville

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours