La Siena

909 E Northern Ave, Phoenix, AZ, 85020

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of La Siena

May 29, 2013

I stayed at La Siena Senior Living for six days and I had to leave. I couldn't stay longer, the food was making me sick. I was promised that they will be able to provide the right diet for me. I am a disabled patient and my husband passed on two and a half years ago. I have a medical condition called acid oxidation genetic defect that I must be on a very, very low fat diet. When I first came in there with somebody from a placement company, we sat down with the manager and chef and we explained my diet. They made promises that they did not keep. They had decorators decorate the entrance and the hallway. But when you get into the apartments, their cupboards are way up high to the ceiling along with the microwave. The little ladies with osteoporosis, with their bent backs, are not able to reach all these. And when you need to get somebody to hand down whatever you need from your kitchen, you need to call somebody and pay $10.00 to hand down whatever you need because they don't want you climbing on ladders. They have very poor arrangement for people who are seniors with health problems. They're charging an enormous amount of money. I got the impression that the residents are in serious financial trouble, the place is not full and they have very, very young students wait on the table at dinner time. They have no idea on how to wait on tables and I don't think they're being paid much of anything. They certainly weren't professional table servers. When dishes needed to be cleared off the table, they will just walk away, past the table and not pick up anything. And when the main course is about to be served, for example, they'll completely forget and I'll have to bring it to their attention that they've forgotten to save the main course. I have a medical problem and I was hoping this arrangement would allow me to have the assistance that I do need. It's just terrible.

April 30, 2013

By carl.moss

The La Seina had various floor plans from the studios to two-bedrooms, a bistro bar where you could go and get a cup of coffee, a nice dining facility, and all the amenities for assisted living, which I'm qualified for. The staff was outstanding.

About La Siena

La Siena is an assisted living facility in Phoenix, AZ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact La Siena for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of La Siena