Courtyards at Berne Village Assisted Living

Reviews of Courtyards at Berne Village | Assisted Living

January 29, 2014

By Clifton

I interviewed this provider

The whole place is very nice. If I hadn't bought a home that's where I would like to live. The rooms were fair and in a nice condition. Courtyards at Berne Village is a good place with a nice atmosphere. The whole visiting experience is excellent.

June 07, 2013

By Vin2

I chose The Courtyards because basically it was nearby and it seemed to be pretty popular, it was recommended by a few people. The rooms were spacious enough and most the staff were very good. The food was pretty good most of the time but they can improve on the food service and delivery. There are activities for the residents to make them busy.

June 11, 2012

We are happy that we found an Assisted living facility. We chose The Courtyard because location-wise it's near. The cost was more of a flat rate rather than a menu type thing that charge extra for every little thing. The facility itself is lovely. It's not a brand new facility but it's very very comfortable and very pretty. The staff in general are all helpful, knowledgeable and caring My relative will be moving in this Monday. He is getting an Assisted Living apartment with two rooms and a bath. . They have 3 separate dining rooms there. Their food is just not a set menu but you have a choice for the 3 meals a day. They have many many activities and they provide transportation if the residents need to go to their doctors, to Walmart or out eat lunch or dinner. They have a lot of activities inside and outside of the facility. They even have happy hours like when the doctor approves they can either have beer or wine before dinner.

May 31, 2012

By NewBernResident

I arrived early in the morning for a tour. Parking spaces were very limited. When I entered the main building, I was greeted by a friendly receptionist and she told me to wait in the hospitality room. I waited for 20 minutes before being approached by the woman from Human Resources. She said that she would be taking me on the tour and apologized about the wait. She showed me the fitness center, which only had a couple of pieces of equipment, the activity center, which was empty at the time, the beauty salon that is open on Wednesdays, and a floor plan of a one bedroom, assisted living apartment. They offer assisted living, independent living, and a special unit for those who need to be in a locked facility. The room shown to me was small and outdated, but it did appear clean. She showed me around the community and introduced me to several of the people who live there. They were all very friendly.

Photos of Courtyards at Berne Village

Features of Courtyards at Berne Village

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3995/month

• Housing Extra: 1 & 2 Bedroom Villas In Independent Living

• Overall:

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed (Independent Living Only)

• State Licenses: AL: HAL-025-033 MC: HAL-025-034

About Courtyards at Berne Village

Courtyards at Berne Village goes beyond senior housing. We strive to provide a distinctive lifestyle filled with friendships, endless activities, and exceptional attention to detail. From all day restaurant-style dining to life enriching activities, we offer a wealth of thoughtfully designed services and amenities included in your monthly rent.

Meet friends in our clubhouse for a friendly game of poker, billiards or pingpong. Come sit by the fireplace in our lounge, watch the big game on our big screen, or tickle the ivories on our grand piano. Get active in one of our fitness classes, or curl up with a good book from our library.

Step outside into our 18-acre scenic campus and discover peaceful outdoor spaces. Relax by our beautiful fountain, stroll the walking paths, or watch the world go by from a rocking chair in our gazebo.

Separate Club House & Bistro, salon on site, gym equipment, menu choices & daily salad bar, meals & utilities & transportation & entertainment included in rent. Continuing education & travel opportunities w/local Community College. Physician group with doctors making house calls.

Map of Courtyards at Berne Village