Chandler Place Minneapolis, MN

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Chandler Place | Minneapolis, MN

July 06, 2012

By LindseyB

At first my impression of Chandler Place was not great. We visited to find a place for my grandmother after an injury that made it so she could no longer live alone. While the lobby was well furnished and the common rooms were clean and pretty, the rooms themselves were very small. The more I visited, however, the more I realized the positive qualities of Chandler Place. The staff is always very kind to my family and helpful with my grandmother. They go beyond simply assisting and have discussions with her, which help her feel less lonely. There are many activities available to keep her involved. With Wii bowling, movies, and planned trips to local restaurants, she always has opportunities to keep her entertained and social. The kind people and fun events are the reason my grandmother recovered so well and the reason she is still healthy and happy today. I would recommend Chandler Place to anyone looking to keep their loved ones involved.

About Chandler Place

Chandler Place is an assisted living facility in Minneapolis, MN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Chandler Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Chandler Place