Brightview Greentree

170 Greentree Road, Marlton, NJ, 08053

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Brightview Greentree

January 18, 2014

Brightview Greentree didn't have any opening at that time. They have all the same activities that all the others have, and I chose not to go there based on the fact that we needed immediate occupancy. Everybody seemed very nice, the woman that I met, the staff coordinator, seemed nice. The residents seemed to be happy. I think the place was very nice.

October 16, 2013

By Jackie20

Brightview is beautiful and it is less than 2 years old. Everything is clean, airy and light and that is what I like. The rooms were not as spacious as I would like. I realized that I was not going to spend a lot of my time inside but I was judging the size of the facility and I have a piano and would not want to give that up. I liked everything about it and that was my first choice up until I saw the last place. The staff was marvelous and the residents ate with us and answered our questions.

May 21, 2012

By Marie5

We found a place for my mother and father-in-law and it's at Brightview in Marlton New Jersey. We already made our deposit. What I like most about the place is that it's very bright and the staff really knows what their doing. With regards to the room they actually have their own apartment. My mom and dad-in-law are happy with the place and I already recommended Brightview to my friends. I'm actually thinking of living in a place at Brightview when I get old like my parents. I'm really satisfied and happy with the service and the facility itself that's why I will give Brightview 6 stars.

About Brightview Greentree

Brightview Greentree is an assisted living facility in Marlton, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brightview Greentree for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Brightview Greentree