Beacon Hill

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Beacon Hill

April 07, 2012

By sfc.hoot

This facility was where we took my grandmother for her full time assisted care and then end stage care when she was no longer ambulatory. I have a lot of experiences in and out of assisted living facilities being a retired Paramedic and by far this facility exceeded my expectations and hopes. The facility was always clean, the staff was very attentive and understanding of the patients and families needs. My grandmother had severe dementia and had very short term memory and they showed nothing but patience and compassion. At the end, the staff was with us to the end, comforting and caring both to my grandmother and to our entire family and even afterwards, helping with the greiving process. Should the day come where my child needs to place me in an assisted living facility, I surely hope that she would choose Beacon Hill for me.

About Beacon Hill

Beacon Hill is an assisted living facility in Lombard, IL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Beacon Hill for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Beacon Hill