Cypress Palms

400 Lake Avenue NE, Largo, FL, 33771

Reviews of Cypress Palms

andersonhg April 09, 2012

This place is a big joke. It's obvious all they care about is the money in the bank. My mother received terrible care due to "short staffing" according to the staff. The "med tech" who is not a nurse gave my Mother the wrong medication because she was "in a hurry and running late" Luckily my mother had the sense to notice it was wrong. Think of how many others do not pay close attention to the medicines they take. I questioned her as to where the nurse was and she told me there was none tonight! I am seriously thinking of taking my mother out. I have spoke with several others who are not happy with the place. They seem to have trouble keeping their staff as I see new and unfamiliar faces all the time.

tampabayCNA December 22, 2011

Cypress Palms of Largo felt like a Hilton to me upon arrival. Once you pull into the round about entrance you are greeted by the 2 floor lobby. There is a office tucked in the side of the entrance that monitors the coming and goings of the buildings. Some weekends out of the month this place has a "yard" sale type activity that encourages residents to interact. The dinning area is stunning and the entire building is well lit. One of the largest in the area Cypress Palms has about 150 residents. Staff seemed to be working everywhere and I did not see one hallway that did not have a staff member working. This place is a true treasure.

From Cypress Palms

The Goodman Group creates and maintains beautiful and comfortable environments that offer a range of apartment styles and sizes, concierge services, life enriching activities, dining and transportation services for our residents. For residents who need assistance with daily living, our assisted living communities and memory care programs help them lead dignified, well-rounded lives. Licensed professionals provide assistance and health care monitoring with trained staff available around the clock. Days are filled with opportunities for personal pursuits and social activities, providing residents with a continued sense of purpose in their lives.

Features of Cypress Palms