Courtyards at River Park

3201 River Park Drive, Fort Worth, TX, 76116

Reviews of Courtyards at River Park

Kren1 January 15, 2015

Mother is now at The Courtyards. She has been there for two years now. It is a very nice facility. It is clean. It is decorated nicely. There are different levels of care. There are some apartments, and my mother is actually in a separate room. She is in the assisted living. When we first had her there, there couldn't have been anything negative I could have said about the management. As for the staff, like the caregivers, the receptionists and the type of people that are hired are wonderful. However, the director and two people under her are unprofessional. However, I can manage them, and Mother is very happy there. She doesn't have to deal with them. With regards to service, for the price, Mother gets to take one errand trip a week, which is wonderful, and then they go on a shopping trip. They really do a lot of stuff. She doesn't participate in much, but they do have a happy hour, movies, and they do crafts. She does the line dancing though. They have an exercise facility. The dining area is very nice. What they could improve on is for the management to be more open to the residents' concern and the family or loved ones' concerns and suggestions.

Thank you for taking the time to note all of the positive attributes and people that make up Courtyards at River Park. I am sorry you had a negative experience with the management team. We strive to take into consideration all resident and family concerns and suggestions. That’s where we get some of our best ideas, like the personal errand runs you mentioned. We welcome you to join us at our monthly resident council meetings, State of the Community meetings, or any time you’re available. We strive to serve all of our residents’ requests in the best way possible.

Caring91223050 August 28, 2014

I visited The Courtyards. Their apartments were the nicest ones we looked at. It had a sitting area, a bedroom, one bath and a shower. The dining area was nice and clean. We tasted the food and it was good. The whole place was nice because it had a place for assisted living, independent living and memory care, so they had a lot of options. The staff was good. They lady who I talked to was very friendly.

Robin29 May 31, 2014

We visited Courtyards. It has a good facility, and it seemed to be well staffed. When I stepped in, I saw that it was very nice. The staff was very good. The food is good. My mother-in-law has a bedroom with a living room and a small kitchen. They had different activities, like chi, exercises, and places that they go. They have something every day that she can go and do.

scatter head April 17, 2014

I had a thorough tour at the Courtyards River Park. The food was delicious. They have an indoor pool, a fitness room, more or less everything that a person would want. I think they can provide everything I could want. It was a fine experience. I thought it was a good environment.

Stephen4 August 27, 2013

We visited The Courtyards at River Park. It was for my wife. We like that it was small and quiet. It was a very nice place. They have very nice rooms. I was also impressed with the staff. They were very nice and very friendly. Their residents seemed to be very happy. Some of the places that we have been, people didn't seem very happy. This place seemed to have a very good atmosphere. It seemed like everything there was very good.

Chelle2 September 27, 2012

After looking at several senior care facilities in west Fort Worth, our family decided that The Courtyards at River Park was the best fit for my elderly grandmother. We were struck by how well cared-for the building and grounds are, the variety of services available onsite, the dedication of the staff and the multitude of housing options available for residents.The building is located in a beautiful area near the Trinity River and is tucked into a glen rich with live oaks and other trees. There appears to be plenty of parking and the landscaping around the property is attractive and well-maintained. When you walk into the assisted living building (which is where my grandmother now resides), you can see the reception desk to the right which is always staffed and the dining room in the center. The owners paid a lot of attention to details in the decor and the result is a warm, welcoming space that is tastefully decorated during holidays and always looks clean and neat.My grandmother's apartment is small but has everything that she needs. She brought many things from her previous home and she has really made the space her own. The effect is similar to the condo she lived in before relocating to The Courtyards. Guests personalize their space and the living areas in no way resemble cold, impersonal rental units. There is a large window in my grandmother's apartment which allows plenty of light to illuminate the interior and give her enough light to be able to see well. The lovely staff has made sure that her every request is met or suggests solutions for any problems that arise.One of the best things about The Courtyards is the calendar of upcoming events that every resident is given a copy of. There are so many things going on at any given time that I doubt residents could ever get bored. From bingo to tai chi, there is something for everyone. My grandmother's favorite thing is to get her hair done downstairs in the onsite salon. She has also been getting regular manicures.The Courtyards really cares about the physical health of its residents. There was an outdoor pool but they are closing that to build an indoor pool which will probably be more comfortable for residents. In addition, exercise classes are held daily to keep senior's limbs, joints and hearts healthy. The food is nutritious but tasty and guests sit at individual tables with the company of their close friends.Residents can also take advantage of the shuttle service that drives to various shopping and cultural centers. There are movies to watch, card and board games to play or residents can just socialize together in the dining room.We are so happy to have found The Courtyards for my grandmother and really enjoy visiting here there. It is never depressing and my grandmother's neighbors greet us with hearty hellos as we enter. Granny seems very content and doesn't miss her old condo at all. We trust the staff (there is very little turn-over) and owners (two very nice couples) to provide the best care for our loved one and look forward to years of cooperation in helping my grandmother live her life fully and happily.

MaggieandKirk July 05, 2012

My parents live at The Courtyards at River Park and it is really a wonderful place. They have lived there for over 5 years and have really loved every minute of it. The staff is so attentive and caring and the buildings are beautiful. We chose The Courtyards because of the warm feeling that we got when we toured and also because they have different levels of care. My parents started off in retirement living and now they are living together in assisted living. It is really nice to be able to keep them together and on property and the staff works with you so well to help you and they help your parents get adjusted. I would definately recommend the courtyards to anyone who is looking to place a loved one.

commercesd February 02, 2012

We visited Courtyards at River Park assisted living facility as an option for our aunt. The outer building looked very well kept. The inside foyer was very nicely decorated with very comfortable furnishings.

The outer grounds offered really nice access for the residents, where have host many fun barbeques, private parties and picnics. Residents also can enjoy the outdoors with minimal supervision.

All indoor rooms were very fresh with plenty of air, light and nice furniture. All of the rooms were decorated in a soothing and comfortable fashion.

This facility has many nice extra perks, such as massage therapy, whirlpools and a mini-market right on site. We know our aunt would really appreciate having such immediate access to those particular things.

The communal rooms were all decorated well with comfortable furniture. The seniors enjoy socializing, games, crafts, singing and other interesting activities. Residents have plenty of space to watch films, read and use computers, make crafts and garden. There were various ambulation levels present "“ all of which the staff handled well.

The private living spaces featured beautiful bay windows and nice private patios and WiFi Internet. Each unit was fresh, airy and peaceful, with a calming, color-coordinated décor and comfortable furnishings.

Seniors can exercise in the workout facility and go for long walks outside safely. They also offer yoga and aerobics classes and offer DVDs to use anytime They visit local galleries and museums, eateries and participate in local cultural events.

The library had great books and plenty of room to enjoy the peaceful environment. They may also reserve rooms for private parties.

The food looked and smelled delicious. The menus had many nutritious and healthy, yet interesting food options for all dietary needs. Good, healthy snacks are offered throughout the day, and whenever requested.

This facility's seniors looked content and very well cared for by competent and kind staff.

From Courtyards at River Park

Listening. Serving. Caring.

These things matter to you, and to us. We offer more than just a beautiful place to live. We offer a lifestyle that embraces our residents independence and offers high quality care and assistance where needed.

Our goal is to enhance the quality of life of our residents and make sure they live their lives to the fullest. We recognize that our residents require varying levels of care and assistance. We promise to tailor our community and services to the needs and preferences of each individual resident, ensuring that they continue to lead the life they want. Visit us today to start living your life to the fullest!

We are a 10-acre tree-lined campus that sits along the Trinity River and Trinity Trail System. Our WOW! Program has been featured on many news stations and can be see on our YouTube channel.

Features of Courtyards at River Park

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy

• General store
  • Hiking trails
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, Key Coded Entry to All Campus Buildings

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class, 8-week education series, overnight trips for all levels of care

• Minimum memory care rate: $4,800/month

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • Staff patient ratio: 7:1 (Memory Care), 8:1 (High Acuity AL), 12:1 (Low Acuity AL)
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None

• Licenses: Licensed AL community AND Alzheimer Specializing Certification from State of Texas
  • State License(s): 000675

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
  • We offer financial aid