Grace Presbyterian & Grace Presbyterian Village

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Grace Presbyterian & Grace Presbyterian Village

January 28, 2012

By nuni1

I really loved the facility at Grace Presbyterian & Grace Presbyterian Village. It's situated on 27 wooded acres in Oak Cliff and immediatly upon entering I could feel the warm, loving and non-pretencious atmosphere.. it felt comfortable and like home. The staff and nurses were also all very welcoming and helpful and answered all questions I had.The facility itself offers resident and assisted living options, whatever your needs whether a little to alot Grace Presbyterian has you covererd. Also, no matter what living option you choose Grace has a highly ranked team of skilled and compassionate nurses and rehab therapist to assist you in all your needs The facility of course offers all the amenities you could think of some including, spa and work out center, computer center, culinary chef, around the clock nurses, rehab therapy, etc. The thing I was most impressed with however, was their certified Alzheimer and Dementia care program, which offers extensive care and has a life enrichment program to the residents.I would recommend Grace Presbyterian & Grace Presbyterian Village, to anyone who is looking for a loving environment that offers exceptional care to the residents.

November 07, 2011

By Michael F.

I was very impressed with the staff at Grace Presbyterian Village. When I walked inside, I was greeted and escorted to my client by a very friendly nurse who knew my client and his room location without looking it up in the system. We discussed my client's progress and went over his meal routine before my visit - and she changed the meal plans accordingly per his family's request. He seemed to be doing well, and he stated that there were no problems with his stay at Grace Presbyterian Village whatsoever. I enjoyed taking care of my client here very much while in Dallas this summer.

Services & Amenities of Grace Presbyterian & Grace Presbyterian Village

• Renal

• Spanish

• Pets: All Pets

About Grace Presbyterian & Grace Presbyterian Village

Grace Presbyterian & Grace Presbyterian Village is an assisted living facility in Dallas, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Grace Presbyterian & Grace Presbyterian Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Grace Presbyterian & Grace Presbyterian Village