Creve Coeur Assisted Living & Memory Care

693 Decker Lane, Creve Coeur, MO, 63141

Reviews of Creve Coeur Assisted Living & Memory Care

Craig22 December 29, 2015

I went to Creve Coeur Memory Care for my father. It was a good place and seemed OK. The staff seemed friendly. The rooms looked nice. I would recommend this community. It was a nice place.

Caring108826650 July 29, 2015

Me and my husband moved to Creve Coeur about two weeks ago. We chose this facility because it was clean and new. It also seemed to have a lot of the things that we wanted to have. The place seemed very nice. The people are friendly. There are lots of activities to do every day. One disappointment might be is the food. It’s not as good maybe it could be.

Anonymous110520850 June 29, 2015

Creve Coeur Assisted Living & Memory Care was beautiful, and they seemed to be very caring. I think it would be a lovely place to live. The rooms and apartments were very nice. They had a lot of safety features. They had a beautiful dining room. It was more like a hotel than a home.

Caring108120750 June 16, 2015

My mother has been in Creve Coeur for six weeks now, and I'm very happy with it. I don't have any complaints. They have three meals a day.

From Creve Coeur Assisted Living & Memory Care

This new assisted living and memory care community offers personalized supportive services that assists the residents with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as dressing, bathing, and medication reminders. Recognizing the limitations of a one-size-fits-all approach, our staff meets with each resident and their family to identify services based on individual needs and personal lifestyles. Our apartments offer a safe and secure residential environment where residents enjoy their daily lives. Our programs are designed to promote physical, intellectual and social health, all to help foster a sense of independence and well-being. The dining program features the comfort of a fine restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals. The affordable month-to-month rental program allows residents to enjoy comfortable living without a restrictive buy-in plan. Our goal is to create a pleasant experience for each person who calls us home. As an alternative to our more advanced memory care program, Creve Coeur Assisted Living and Memory Care offers transitional memory care which is a structured program in an environment is where individuals with mild memory loss can flourish. Because the gradual deterioration of mental functioning or Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) is a condition that affects memory but does not affect the ability to complete daily tasks, activities are designed to provide for meaningful activity, regular exercise and/or mental stimulation, and the need to socialize with peers and friends.

We are an urban-style building with four stories. We provide a transitional memory care program for those individuals with Mild Cognitive Impairment. We also offer large apartments that work well for couples.

Features of Creve Coeur Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in residence

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,975/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62

• Financial guidance extra: Medicaid not accepted
  • We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Creve Coeur Assisted Living & Memory Care