Point of the Pines Gardens

330 Elkton Drive, Colorado Springs, CO, 80919

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Point of the Pines Gardens

January 08, 2015

Mom is at Point of the Pines, and we want to transfer her to Massachusetts. She has been in there probably about 2 years, and it’s a really nice facility. The only reason that we’re thinking of moving is that I am the only person that she has in the State of Colorado. It’s a good facility; we just need somewhere where she has more visitors. They have a lot of different activities. The food I think is kind of so-so, but as far as activities go, they have plenty of activities, and the facility is very clean. They decorated for the holidays. The staff is very friendly, and they’re very good in regards to calling me to let me know if she was running low on some kind of medication. We are happy with her there other than the fact that I’m the only one that can go and see her in this area, so she doesn’t have anybody that visits other than myself.

About Point of the Pines Gardens

Point of the Pines Gardens is an assisted living facility in Colorado Springs, CO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Point of the Pines Gardens for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Point of the Pines Gardens