Carriage Court of Kenwood

4650 E. Galbraith Rd., Cincinnati, OH, 45236

Reviews of Carriage Court of Kenwood

HM744651 June 17, 2016

I have selected Carriage Court of Kenwood. I liked it and the person, Kelly, who gave me the tour. I liked the dining area and saw where they had gatherings. They had a piano and snacks sitting out. I liked the looks of it. It was very clean and appealing. I thought it was very affordable for me at the moment.

Kathleen123889650 May 11, 2016

Carriage Court of Kenwood was OK, but I did not like it as much as other places I saw. The staff was great, but the rooms were not because they looked like hospital rooms.

Thank you for your feedback about Carriage Court Kenwood. We apologize that our room layout did not meet your satisfaction. However, so much can be done to make a room look like home with very minor personal touches. If you would like to talk to us more about this and discuss how we can accommodate the needs of your loved one, please do not hesitate to reach out to Conni Daniel, Executive Director at 513-792-9697

Anonymous115263950 November 08, 2015

The assisted-living section at Carriage Court was clean. The staff was very friendly, and they looked happy. It had nice, bright colors; very uplifting. It was absolutely beautiful, and the rooms looked spacious. The location is very convenient.

Caring117460550 September 30, 2015

I visited Carriage Court. I didn't like this place because they could not go outside on their own and they have to be escorted out through an elevator. There is never enough help in these of these places to do that, so I know my aunt would be cooped up inside. Also it was more like a typical nursing home. It wasn't the cleanest. The front lobby was really nice, but the patient's rooms were not. They also have activities for them like crafts and they bring in music, but I just didn't like the physical setup.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Carriage Court. We apologize for the negative experience and appreciate your feedback. We invite you to call 513-792-9697 or visit the community so that we can discuss your experience in further detail. Kelly Pfeifer Director of Sales and Marketing

Caring111259550 August 10, 2015

Carriage Court was top notch. It was 5 stars. I would recommend it. It was an excellent facility. I thought the rooms were nice. They had a lot of activities. The food was excellent. The staff that assisted my visit was very helpful.

happy daughter5 June 27, 2013

I moved my mom into Carriage Court and I have never regretted it for a minute. The staff are loving and provide her with great care. She has Dementia and needs 24 hour supervision and care with all parts of her day. The activity program in the dementia area is perfect for her. The entire community is clean and well maintained. I toured several places before I made the decision and Carriage Court has a warm, friendly and welcoming feel from the time you step through the front door.

We love the family night that the put on each month!! Great food and a chance to get to know the other families and residents.

My mom could not make the decision for herself, but I know that she would have chosen Carriage Court of Kenwood if she could have.

Anonymous47 June 25, 2013

Carriage Court of Kenwood was where my husband stayed. The facility was nice and they had a variety of activities. For the residents who were able, they went out to lunch and dinner once a month and to ball games. For the in-house residents, they had bingo, exercise, painting and during Christmas they decorated the trees and the facility. They were great with the residents. However, the administration was very poor. When my husband went back after his heart attack, he had a lot of medications, so I went over them with the nurse and told her I would be the one to order refills but she ordered every one of them anyway.

fabstar August 03, 2012

I know several people that live at Carriage Court of Kenwood and absolutely love it! They are well cared for and loved. The activities are well planned and cover a varity of interests. They have a family night every month and it is amazing the amount of work they put into it and the turn out is awesome...I have attended it several times. My friends mother has been there for 4 years and wouldn't live anywhere else. You will have issues anywhere you go but the staff is open to hear your concerns and will find solutions. When my parents are in need of assisted living, it will be at Carriage Court of Kenwood.

lucymiller July 30, 2012

I would not recommend this facility to anyone period. My father's glasses were taken 4 times, his television was taken, his chair and foot stool taken, I replaced his cloths over and over again, even his wedding band was taken off his finger after he had it on for over 50 years, when I got his baseball hat to wash it had a cigarette hole burned in it which made me wonder if he had it on of course he could have not told me. Persons who was not his Power of Attorney were allowed to take him out of the building without my permission information was given to people without my permission I could write all night. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE.

Caring5211 May 22, 2012

We chose the facility for my mom because we had a very good experience there in the past. My father has stayed there for several years and the care was excellent.

The physical plant is nice. It's a clean facility. It's well-maintained and everybody is extremely friendly and helpful. There are certain amenities like different rooms for activities. It would be wonderful if it costs less but well, you get what you pay for.

I've had a couple of meals there and I thought it was very good. My mom's room is lovely. We decorated it ourselves and make it like home for her.

Carriage Court is a wonderful place and I would recommend it to everybody. It has a kind and amazing staff that's always right there when someone needs them. My mom is 95 and a half and she seems to be happy there.

From Carriage Court of Kenwood

Senior assisted living at Carriage Court of Kenwood offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Carriage Court of Kenwood, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Cincinnati has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Carriage Court of Kenwood, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Conveniently located near I-71 across from Jewish Hospital and within close proximity to Kenwood Town Centre as well as numerous restaurants.

Features of Carriage Court of Kenwood

• Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness room/Gym, Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $5,500/month

• Minimum age: 62

• Licenses: RCF
  • State License(s): #1869R

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Carriage Court of Kenwood