Heritage Place Assisted Living Assisted Living

621 Old Hwy 1187, Burleson, TX, 76028

Reviews of Heritage Place Assisted Living | Assisted Living

October 31, 2015

By Markedda

Heritage Place is great. They know my in-laws and they know us, and they are just very friendly and very helpful. The rooms are brand new, and since no one has ever lived in them, everything looks nice. It is a little apartment that is sized right for them, so they are not overwhelmed with taking care of it. They have somebody cleaning up once a week who does towels and sheets. My mother-in-law liked it when they first moved in, but now she is saying that the food is the same every day, and she doesn’t like that. She said there is not the same variety from when they first moved in. She likes to play bingo and dominoes, and if they need a ride somewhere like a doctor or bank, they can take them. My father-in-law still drives, so they don’t really utilize the rides, but my mother-in-law likes the games. My father-in-law keeps saying that it is a nursing home, but it’s not a nursing home. It looks like a really upscale hotel when you first come in. The lawn is always neat and clean, and the lobby and everything always look spotless. There are always people in the lobby sitting around and talking or sitting out on the front porch because there are tables out there, and I feel like they are really comfortable. My mother-in-law has made friends, and she sits out in the lobby with them talking. I feel like this has taken stress off their lives because there is somebody to take care of them, so it is nice. My father-in-law didn’t really want to move in, but he’s glad he did now because they give him his medicines, he gets three meals a day, and he is doing a lot better physically.

August 14, 2015

I don’t have anything against Heritage Place, but it just didn’t work. My wife was only there for two days. The staff was good, and the rooms looked good as well as the dining room.

July 29, 2015

We're going to move in Heritage Place at the end of the month. It's wonderful. It is assisted living and memory care. We got a two-bedroom, and it has two bathrooms, which we are happy with. It also has a full size refrigerator and freezer with an icemaker in it, and that's all good stuff for us. The meals are wonderful too. We have already recommended this place to other couples as well because of the amenities that they have, the food that they have, and the rooms that they have. Also the price is better.

December 27, 2014

Heritage Place was good. I like the staff. I like the setup. The activities were good.

Photos of Heritage Place Assisted Living

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 15

• Licenses: Type B
  • State Licenses: ID#105915

About Heritage Place Assisted Living

We are an assisted living and memory care community in Burleson, Texas. We are dedicated to the well-being, growth, and enrichment of the retired seniors who call our community home. Leave the cooking, cleaning, bills, and maintenance to us as you discover the freedom and luxury of retirement living.

Conveniently located on Interstate 35 near Burleson's Huguley Hospital, Heritage Place provides a small-town retreat with the convenience of nearby shopping, entertainment, churches, doctors and the historical city of Fort Worth, Texas. Join those who have already made the decision to live worry-free and devote each day to things that matter the most.

*Chef Prepared Restaurant Dining *Direct TV *Full size Fridge w/Icemaker in all Floor plans * Oversized Walk In Shower with adjustable Showerhead * Beautiful Scenic Views

Map of Heritage Place Assisted Living