Veranda Club

6061 Palmetto Circle North, Boca Raton, FL, 33433

Reviews of Veranda Club

Anonymous117804850 December 28, 2015

The rooms at Veranda Club are new, very spacious, and have full refrigerators. My mom’s room has a terrace, which is very nice. The room is comfortable and feels more like an apartment. The staff is very nice. The facility looks bright and happy.

Robert112984750 September 15, 2015

My parents have already moved in to Veranda Club. The services have been very good. They are very helpful. Everything in this area of assisted living is price high, but they seem to be within reason, and my parents so far seem very happy with the whole process of moving in and being there. The staff assisted me with all of our needs. They gave us a couple of meals, and they are very helpful. The maintenance staff is very great. The amenities seem to be top notch. They have a restaurant, a chef, a bistro, a movie theater, physical therapy, a hair salon, a workout room, walking paths, seemingly, everything that my parents need. As far as the apartment is concerned, it is a two-bedroom apartment with a little patio. It is on the first floor. Their car is parked outside the door, so that is convenient, and they have a kitchenette, which is really all they need because they do not cook.

Jeff41 July 21, 2015

Veranda Club was nicer, but it cost a whole bunch more. The staff was accommodating and helpful. The rooms seemed nice. Each room had an outside veranda, which was nicer because you could sit outside have some fresh air. The food seemed fine, but I didn't eat there. However, they did invite me to sit and eat there. They had all of the things. They had the trips, the games, and the services. The only thing I could suggest was try to lower their prices a little. They were without a doubt a fancier facility, but they cost more.

Michael106009650 April 30, 2015

My mother is at Veranda Club and their staff is extremely attentive, very friendly, warm, and loving. It is a wonderful facility. They have different activities like lecture, music, and dancing. They also have bus services to all the local shopping areas. They have a swimming that the residents can use. They have beautiful one bedroom apartments with screen terraces. The place is totally safe and secured. The food is wonderful and they offer varied menus for the residents. They have two dining areas one for assisted and one for the independent living and they are both very well attended and it is comfortable. I would recommend it to anybody.

Patricia82705250 August 24, 2014

My mother has been living in Veranda Club for four years, three of which were spent in the independent living unit. She moved to assisted living this February. It was very well run, very clean, and the staff were very compassionate. They seemed to be very attentive to the residents who live there. The food could be better. Everybody that works there such as the nursing staff are wonderful, kind, and compassionate. She has a full apartment, a bedroom, and a kitchenette area, but she has no stove. She’s got a living room and a screened-in porch, patio, a huge walk-in closet, a nice size bathroom, and a storage closet. They do activities such as Bingo and different board games. They also have singers and musical entertainment come in. They also have different religious services and birthday parties every month.

Jack11 May 28, 2013

I looked for a place for me and my wife. I went to The Veranda Club and there were different wings where everybody got a nice view of the courtyard. The young girl who showed me around was very nice and accommodating. She showed me the retirement room and it was big, I could move right away if I wanted.

danisig July 24, 2012

Kind demeanor from staff and upkeep was satisfactory. The facilities were good - there were plenty of activities for senior citizens of a range of ages. The grounds were nice and created a warm and welcoming environment for the tenants. The staff made a noticeable effort to welcome myself and my family and to explain the facility and its workings.

commercesd April 03, 2012

We visited The Veranda Club while in the region looking at assisted facilities for my friend's mother. We did not have an appointment, yet the staff was very accommodating and took us on a full tour.

We immediately liked the outer exterior, which appeared very well maintained. The center and grounds were nicely landscaped, with tree-lined walkways and seating areas.

We could feel a very nice vibe when we stepped inside. The facility had ample communal rooms and the calendar of activities was extensive, from local fairs and events to other stimulating events. Seniors may also read in the library any time they like, play card games and socialize.

The physical exercise options included nature walks, equipment and regular classes.

The living spaces were generous, beautifully decorated and had lots of fresh air and light. All units were well designed and efficient with safety in mind.

The menus all had healthy food options for all kinds of diets. Healthy snacks are offered all day and into the evening, as well as whenever residents request them. The dining room was quite nice, with plenty of space. The food we saw looked and smelled delicious.

This facility can accommodate a variety of ambulation levels and as a resident's needs change, care can be easily shifted as becomes necessary.

We were very impressed with this facility. The staff is also exceptionally kind, caring and helpful. We could see that anything a resident might need is provided here.

From Veranda Club

Gain a new perspective at Veranda Club, located in sunny Boca Raton, Florida. Our community offers Independent Living and Assisted Living services in a warm environment that encourages social activities, wellness and comfort. Residents enjoy weekly happy hours, visiting lecturers and Shabbat services. Residents can easily soak up Florida’s greatest resource from the privacy of their apartments thanks to screened verandas extending from each residence. Apartment homes also feature walk-in closets, convenient safety amenities and handy washers and dryers. For even more relaxation, residents can soak in our year-round heated outdoor pool, soothe their tired muscles at the spa or take a walk around our nearly 2 miles of walking paths that wind around a scenic lake. We offer a relaxed atmosphere of warmth and caring that promotes companionship among residents and staff. Residents can also enjoy shows at the onsite multi-purpose theater or join a game of shuffleboard. Our possibilities for leisure are balanced by exceptional dining services and a convenient location near regional medical facilities as well as proximity to Interstate 95 and the Sawgrass Expressway. Discover local attractions, onsite fun and a cozy place to live at Veranda Club.

Features of Veranda Club