Roland Park Place

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Roland Park Place

May 18, 2013

By JeannieGirl

Roland Park Place is an outstanding place to live and provides all the services anyone would ever need. Management does a great job of listening to resident needs. I really appreciate everything they do for my mother.

May 12, 2013

By WInQ

We feel like we're living in a 5-Star hotel and park! Everything is so beautiful and the food is excellent at Roland Park Place.

April 04, 2013

By JudyCpie

Roland Park Place is a lovely community with nicely kept grounds and facilities. The entire community is handicap accessible, and it takes great care to meet all of its clients needs. The community offers options for all levels of care from independent apartments through full-time nursing care. The staff is very helpful and responsive to both their clients and their families. The staff refer to the residents as Mr., Mrs. or Dr. which denotes the level of respect and dignity that the elderly deserve. My grandmother initially moved into an independent living apartment at Roland Park Place. Here she was able to retain a sense of independence; there were book clubs and social events for her to attend. She could cook for herself, but there was also a dining hall where she could enjoy meals with her friends. As her health declined, she gradually became unable to take of herself, and she stepped down into a nursing home type setting with more supervision but still a measure of independence. Eventually, my grandmother suffered from dementia and she was non-verbal for the last four years of her life; at this point, we moved her into the unit with full-time nursing facilities. The staff took great care of feeding, bathing, and caring for her. We really appreciate all that Roland Park Place did for my grandmother in the last years of her life.

October 30, 2012

By Willwill7857989561

August 04, 2012

By Margery Silverton

My mother entered RPP in the independent living section and after she broke her hip, she transferred an apartment in the residential care section. I was very grateful to all the staff at RPP for their kind and empathic help. Everyone, from the professional staff to the support staff was responsive and helpful as my mother transitioned to her new situation. I am very grateful to RPP for all the kindness and professionalism offered to me and my mother.

September 29, 2011

By phoward1019

A close friend placed her elderly grandparents into Roland Park Place about a year ago. I grew up with her so I knew the grandparents well and accompanied her to a visit at 1 point. I thought it was great. They certainly seemed happy. They gave us a quick tour and showed us all the different activities and amenities that are offered. Some of the women, including my friend's grandparent, is involved in weekly quilting which she very much enjoys. They have a "Men's Club" which involves some of the men visiting places such as the Cal Ripken Museum. They also said they've taken a bus tour to Washington DC. On site they have bingo, movies, exercise classes, French classes, music classes and much more. As church goers, they're happy with the bible classes as well. To me, it seemed more like a resort rather than an elderly assisted living facility. It was very pleasant. I am pleased that they're being well taken care of.

June 23, 2011

By CalGood

Very nice facility! I have two relatives living there now - one in the assisted living section and one in the nursing home section. They are both happy with the care that they get. There are a lot of very nice amenities (library, putting green, etc.) and social activities for the residents to enjoy. The staff seems very caring and empathetic. The reason I didn't give it five stars is that the building could use a little maintenance -- just a new coat of paint, and I'd say this place would be perfect!

June 02, 2011

By BrokAmerica

Visited this facility

I find Roland Park Place to be unique and refreshing. In the city, yet surrounded by beautiful, well kept gardens, it gives the residence the opportunity step outside anytime. The building is located right across a shopping center and a movie theater, making it very convenient. After meeting the staff, I found them to be very warm, open and communicative. They all seem to be genuinely pleased to be working at the Roland Place and seemed to get along with the residents quite well. The facility has a developed recreational area, with a gym, and a rehabilitation center, which I feel is important to have.

Photos of Roland Park Place

• General Store
  • Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Tai Chi

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Roland Park Place

Roland Park Place offers over 20 different floor plans in Independent Living including 4 residences within the beautiful and historic Greenway cottages situated along 40th Street. There are 5 different floor plans in Assisted Living consisting of one and two bedroom apartments, and there are 60 private rooms with private baths in the Health Care Center for short-term rehab, long-term care and memory support. All of Roland Park Place’s residences with the exception of the cottages are within one building, making it easy to find the services and amenities that are right for you when you need and want them.

Map of Roland Park Place