Brightview of White Marsh

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Brightview of White Marsh

April 18, 2012

By Timothy Bull

Brightview is a very nice assisted living environment. The apartments are very well laid out and intuitive for the occupants. Although my father wasn't exactly happy with moving in here and wanted to be on his own he found the apartment very nice and easy to adjust to. The care givers are exceptionally warm and very friendly with the residents which also made it much easier for my father to acclimate. The care he has received at Brightview has been great and since they specialize in memory loss and dementia care it is exactly what my father needed. The nurses spend a good amount of the day with my father and check in on him throughout the night. If they think his situation is getting worse they make sure to get a doctor in to look at him.While he has his own apartment my father also has access to community areas where he can talk with others living there, play games or watch television. My father is never alone and that is important for him at this time.

Services & Amenities of Brightview of White Marsh

• Pets: Small Pets

About Brightview of White Marsh

Located in White Marsh, Maryland, Brightview Assisted Living of White Marsh, convenient to Route 1 and 695, is honored to offer Assisted Living, and a special program for those with Alzheimer's and other forms of memory impairment.

At Brightview Assisted Living of White Marsh, our goal is to assist residents in experiencing life as they choose. Through our friendly staff, comprehensive programming, and comfortable yet stimulating home-like environment, we encourage residents to live their lives to their fullest potential.

Map of Brightview of White Marsh