Gateway Manor

Reviews of Gateway Manor

Independent Living Reviews for Gateway Manor

June 26, 2018

By RR

Gateway Manor is an apartment complex. They have some activities and they can provide transportation to go grocery shopping. Other than the long walk to get to my apartment, I haven't had any problem. They have a community room where they have bingo, and while I was waiting to get my internet on my TV, they were kind enough to let my watch the TV in there, so I was happy about that. It fits my budget, it's a nice enough place, and I like that the utilities are included in the rent. The owner allows the people to have satellite dishes here. I get my internet and my satellite, so I'm a happy guy. Housekeeping comes in once a month. They don't really serve the meals here anymore, but they bring them in if you're signed up for meals. The cleanliness is fine. I wish they have some sort of workout room though.

RR Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Gateway Manor. We pride ourselves on being able to provide the necessary amenities for our residents. Your suggestion for a workout room is a wonderful thought and one that will be presented to management! Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us. Gateway Retirement Community Gateway Manor

August 21, 2017

By Almina

I visited Gateway Manor, and everything was fine. The rooms were nice and clean but small. The people were very friendly. It was OK to me.

Costs for Gateway Manor

Photos of Gateway Manor

Services and Amenities of Gateway Manor

• About Gateway Manor

Welcome to Gateway Manor Independent Living

The staff at Gateway Manor works daily to make the life for all residents joyful and vibrant. Our residents thrive in our social and active environment, which is structured with planned activities throughout the week.

Residents receive a full calendar of monthly activities, with planned trips five days a week. Many of our residents still drive and are encouraged to take trips as needed. Regular physical activity is scheduled six days a week, making exercise an important part of daily living at Gateway Manor.

HOUSING ACCOMMODATIONS:

• Choose from different available floor plans (PDF)
    • Utilities included – heat, AC, water, satellite TV (with sports)
    • Fully equipped kitchen

• Daily exercise programs
    • Group games like bingo
    • Movie nights
    • Arts and crafts
    • Discussions in one of our several community rooms
    • … and more!

Our wide variety of on-site amenities promote happy and healthy living in the continuing care retirement community at Gateway.

We believe that comfort greatly enhances independence, so it’s our mission to ensure each resident has access to a great lifestyle. Our continuing care program offers a full activity calendar with lifestyle and wellness routines, including daily trips and exercise classes.

Individual therapies, such as occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy, are available for both short term care and long term care.

CORE VALUES

In addition to our on-site amenities, we operate guided by a core set of values developed to create better quality care. Learn more about our core values.

Amenities Included

Residents get to choose from multiple floor plans for private apartments in both the assisted living and independent living buildings. Residents of these buildings also receive monthly house cleanings, along with utilities like heat, water, A/C and satellite television.

ACTIVITIES

Every day you or your loved one live with us is another day to enjoy one of our many social and engaging activities. Each building has an ongoing activity calendar with events and gatherings throughout the month. You’ll love our on-campus concerts, bingo games, trips to the park, indoor bowling, arts and crafts, and more.

We encourage our residents to become part of an active lifestyle that promotes mental and physical health. Be sure to ask us about our offered exercise credits, available monthly to all private pay residents in our assisted living or independent living buildings!

Other Amenities Include

• Community rooms and spacious lounges
    • Emergency call system with 24 hour monitoring
    • Patio for outdoor activities like gardening and bird watching
    • FREE transportation service available
    • Complimentary resident laundry
    • Professional cleaning crew
    • Garage-covered parking available
    • Chapel and multi-denominational religious services
    • Monthly activities calendar for each building
    • Residents of Gateway get precedence when transferring to a different building
    • Library

Thank you for your interest at Gateway Manor Independent Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Gateway Manor