Offers Independent Living
Reviews of Gateway Manor
Independent Living Reviews for Gateway Manor
August 21, 2017
I visited this facility
Costs for Gateway Manor
Services and Amenities of Gateway Manor
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
About Gateway Manor
Welcome to Gateway Manor Independent Living
The staff at Gateway Manor works daily to make the life for all residents joyful and vibrant. Our residents thrive in our social and active environment, which is structured with planned activities throughout the week.
Residents receive a full calendar of monthly activities, with planned trips five days a week. Many of our residents still drive and are encouraged to take trips as needed. Regular physical activity is scheduled six days a week, making exercise an important part of daily living at Gateway Manor.
- Choose from different available floor plans (PDF)
- Utilities included – heat, AC, water, satellite TV (with sports)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 24-hour emergency call system with on-site monitoring
- Professional monthly housecleaning
- …and more!
SOCIAL OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE:
- Weekday trips
- Daily exercise programs
- Group games like bingo
- Movie nights
- Arts and crafts
- Discussions in one of our several community rooms
- … and more!
Our wide variety of on-site amenities promote happy and healthy living in the continuing care retirement community at Gateway.
We believe that comfort greatly enhances independence, so it’s our mission to ensure each resident has access to a great lifestyle. Our continuing care program offers a full activity calendar with lifestyle and wellness routines, including daily trips and exercise classes.
Individual therapies, such as occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy, are available for both short term care and long term care.
In addition to our on-site amenities, we operate guided by a core set of values developed to create better quality care. Learn more about our core values.
Residents get to choose from multiple floor plans for private apartments in both the assisted living and independent living buildings. Residents of these buildings also receive monthly house cleanings, along with utilities like heat, water, A/C and satellite television.
Every day you or your loved one live with us is another day to enjoy one of our many social and engaging activities. Each building has an ongoing activity calendar with events and gatherings throughout the month. You’ll love our on-campus concerts, bingo games, trips to the park, indoor bowling, arts and crafts, and more.
We encourage our residents to become part of an active lifestyle that promotes mental and physical health. Be sure to ask us about our offered exercise credits, available monthly to all private pay residents in our assisted living or independent living buildings!
Other Amenities Include
- Community rooms and spacious lounges
- Emergency call system with 24 hour monitoring
- Patio for outdoor activities like gardening and bird watching
- FREE transportation service available
- Complimentary resident laundry
- Professional cleaning crew
- Garage-covered parking available
- Chapel and multi-denominational religious services
- Monthly activities calendar for each building
- Residents of Gateway get precedence when transferring to a different building
Thank you for your interest at Gateway Manor Independent Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.