Nursing Homes in Lancaster

4 Communities

Morningside of Lancaster

1004 Hardin Street, Lancaster, SC
$$$$
L/H: "Let me start off my saying Morningside of Lancaster is fabulous. On a scale from 1 to 10 I rate this facility a 10. It easily gets 5 stars. The reason I visited this facility was to sing Christmas carols and to give fruit baskets to the senior citizens and to also visit some of my relatives there. This facility succeeded all my exceptions of how a nursing home looked. I fell so in love with is place, the staff and senior citizens are very welcoming. It just did my heart all ... (read more)

White Oak Manor - Lancaster

253 CRAIG MANOR ROAD, Lancaster, SC
1 review
LatishaH: "My experience with this faculity was beyond pleasant. My church choir thought it be a great thing for us to go and sing christmas carols and give them baskets. This was my first time visiting, just walking in had a home feeling to it. The staff were so welcoming and helpful to the seniors that lived there. It was so clean and smelled wonderful, literally the floor was so clean that you could eat off it. The seniors were so welcoming as well they really enjoy our singing and ... (read more)

Lancaster Convalescent Center

2044 PAGELAND HWY, Lancaster, SC
$$$$
Joanne: "Lancaster Convalescent Center was not good. My fiance's father was very poorly taken care of there. It would not have been something I would consider. It has very poor staff and very poor care. My fiance's father had to be fed, but they just slopped the food all over him, and it was disgusting. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone."

Springs Memorial Hospital Tcu

800 WEST MEETING STREET, Lancaster, SC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lancaster area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Lancaster area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Lancaster area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.