Nursing Homes in Sealevel

4 Communities

Snug Harbor on Nelson Bay

272 HIGHWAY 70, Sealevel, NC
$$$$
John534050: "Snug Harbor wasn’t quite what we’re looking for. There wasn’t anything negative except the overall atmosphere was not comfortable. Everything was great. They had everything, but they weren’t quite as active and lively and didn’t have a large population of independent residents, so there were not enough friends and not enough social activities. They did have arts, sewing, bingo, cards, church, a lot of visitor programs, and a lot of day trips. "

Taylor Extended Care Facility

468 HIGHWAY 70 EAST, Sealevel, NC

Harborview Towers, Inc.

812 SHEPARD ST, Morehead City, NC
$$$$
Sandra061034: "After my knee surgery, I needed to go to a nursing home, so I moved to Harborview Rehab and did not like it. The employees were great, but the facility itself is not since it's an old hospital, although they had a great physical therapy room. In the room that I was in, they had just painted it, so it was bare. Their food was awful. "

Crystal Bluffs Rehabilitation and Health Care Cent

4010 BRIDGES STREET EXTENSION, Morehead City, NC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Sealevel area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Sealevel area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Sealevel area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.