Nursing Homes in Chatham County

5 Communities

Signature HealthCARE of Savannah

815 East 63rd Street, Savannah, GA
$$$$
Samatha Miller: "Signature is a very nice building . I offend visit my church members, the staff there is very helpful. with great personality. "

Siler City Care and Rehabilitation Center

900 W DOLPHIN ST, Siler City, NC
1 review
bdguth07: "Sunbridge Care was a very inviting facility to anyone who was in need. They took care of my grandfather and everyone got to know him. Each nurse took time out of their day to visit all of their patients before they would clock out from their shift. The facility was kept very clean and there was never a time when I didn't feel comfortable or that my grandfather wasn't being taken of. It is located in the middle of town so it wasn't hard to find for the first time and they... (read more)

Abercorn Rehabilitation Center

11800 Abercorn Street,, Savannah, GA
$$$$
Frederick Gardner: "Abercorn Rehabilitation Center is the number one facility to be in. The care, professionalism, and the treatment of the people is great. I have been to all of the rehab centers in Savannah and I have found out that the only place that I wanted to actually stay is Abercorn rehab. To all of the paraplegic people in Savannah that need short term rehab or somewhere to stay, come to Abercorn Rehab Center because they will take the best care of you and that's from the heart. ... (read more)

The Laurels of Chatham

72 CHATHAM BUSINESS PARK, Pittsboro, NC
$$$$
Good Facility: "My family member was here for little over 6 months. staff working with them were always very kind and helpful to the needs as well as other guests. This facility is by far the best visited over ones in Siler city, Chapel hill, Asheboro. Always clean and no smell. "

The Arbor

300 Clynelish, Pittsboro, NC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Chatham County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 16 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Chatham County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Chatham County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.