Nursing Homes in Dover

16 Communities

Riverside Rest Home

276 Country Farm Road , Dover, NH
$$$$
Exhausted but still caring: "I just read a lot of fantastic sounding reviews and feel compelled to write about the reality that I see there at Riverside on a regular basis. My mom is there and this is her 3rd facility besides hospitals. I am much more satisfied with Riverside than I was with the previous nursing facility. That one was horrible! Riverside is in an old county building that reminds me of the asylums shown in the movies. They do their best to decorate it and make it as cheerful as poss... (read more)

Langdon Place of Dover

60 Middle Road , Dover, NH
$$$$
Located in the seacoast region of Dover, New Hampshire, Langdon Place of Dover is in a residential neighborhood near Wentworth-Douglass Hospital. The spacious apartment layouts with private bathrooms and scenic views impress visitors. Families appreciate the good food and the friendly, attentive caregivers who attend to their loved ones. Community members at Langdon Place can enjoy the many social activities, such as games, crafts, music, parties and scheduled outings. A fitn... (read more)

Saint Ann Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

195 Dover Point Road , Dover, NH

Dover Center for Health & Rehabilitation

307 Plaza Drive, Dover, NH

Langdon Place of Exeter, A Senior Living Community

17 Hampton Road, Exeter, NH
$$$$
Haley1: " I will recommend this place to others. I liked the woman who was in charge of our tour, she was very friendly. They even made a special effort to prepare a meal in a special dining hall. This place has a pond outside where residents could walk around. They have a large room with a beautiful swimming pool, an exercise room or gymnasium, and a piano room. This facility has the biggest accommodation I've seen. It's very comfortable if families will come in because this also ... (read more)

Wentworth Senior Living

346 Pleasant Street, Portsmouth, NH
1 review

The Edgewood Centre

928 South St, Portsmouth, NH
$$$$
Caring107630450: "My experience with Edgewood was very bad. They gave me medication that made me psychotic. It was clean and well-kept, there was a good staff, and the food was excellent. "

Ernest P. Barka Assisted living facility

117 North Road, Brentwood, NH
$$$$
Dan Hosick: "My review of the Rockingham County Nursing Home (RCNH) is that this facility is one of the best nursing homes in New England, the staff there is great, they are very kind and always helping the residents and visitors, they have an auditorium with wildlife and a glass roof, the facility is 2 floors and has a sun room also. On the ground floor they have a smoking only room for smokers and a cafeteria like area where they sell food, at a discounted price for residents. My Uncle... (read more)

Varney Crossing NCC

47 Elm St. , North Berwick, ME
1 review
user8675309: "The first time I visited the facility, I was apprehensive, because it's my grandmother and I didn't want her to spend the rest of her days in a poor nursing home. But to my relief, the staff was very polite, and assured me that she'd be taken care of. I was impressed by how well the staff was run, and how they treated the patients, and was also impressed by the quality of the food. It's a little shabby looking on the inside, but the wonderful staff make up for it. Not only d... (read more)

Clipper Harbor

188 Jones Avenue, Portsmouth, NH
$$$$
inmemoryofpeter: "My husband was put in this facility after back surgery. He was there for two weeks and was never once seen by a doctor. I spoke to the administrator and was assured that the doctor would be visiting soon, in the mean time, my husbands incision became septic and weakened my husband so he was unable to continue his chemo therapy and he passed away. I do not recommend this facility."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Dover area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Dover area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 16 nursing homes communities in the Dover area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.