Nursing Homes in Kokomo

9 Communities

Aperion Care Kokomo

3518 Lafountain St., Kokomo, IN
$$$$
bulbfett: "I was very impressed by the facility and the staff. I currently have one family member in this facility receiving care and I have also had one previously in the facility a few years back. This facility and the team has made great improvements over that time period. "

Waterford Place Health Campus

800 St. Joseph Dr., Kokomo, IN
$$$$
Waterford Place Health Campus is located on the outskirts of the Forest Park Estates section of Kokomo, Indiana, just south of Berkley Park and a few blocks from the Dixon Square Shopping Center. The facility offers studios, two-bedroom apartments, villas and companion suites and allows residents to bring small pets. Visitors note the well-trained, professional staff and how clean the facility is kept. Residents remark on the attentiveness of the staff and the quality of the ... (read more)

Wellbrooke of Kokomo

2200 South Dixon Road, Kokomo, IN
$$$$
Wellbrooke of Kokomo is located minutes west of Kokomo Country Club and south of Wildcat Creek in Kokomo, Indiana. Loved ones give the community high marks for their kind, caring staff who encourage physical activity. They appreciate the clean, beautiful interior and homelike atmosphere and compliment the facility's layout. The community has a furnished courtyard with a firepit and landscaped grounds with walking paths. They offer a flexible dining schedule, and family member... (read more)

Kokomo Healthcare Center

429 West Lincoln Road, Kokomo, IN
$$$$
ricktrix: "great place we had a great experience"

Golden Livingcenter - Sycamore Village

2905 W SYCAMORE ST, Kokomo, IN
$$$$
hduv2009: "These are some of the rudest staff I have ever met! I would not recommend this place to anyone."

North Woods Village

2233 W. Jefferson St., Kokomo, IN
1 review
Caring107907750: "I went to North Woods Village, and it was an older facility. It was clean. The staff were friendly, but it didn’t have a good impression on me because they walked us into the dementia unit first, and we saw all these elderly people with dementia; that is not a pretty sight. The rooms are small, and it looks dingy. "

Howard Regional Health System-snf

3500 S LAFOUNTAIN ST, Kokomo, IN

Aperion Care Peru

1850 W Matador, Peru, IN

Century Villa Health Care

705 NORTH MERIDIAN STREET, Greentown, IN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kokomo area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 23 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Kokomo area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 nursing homes communities in the Kokomo area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.