11 Memory Care Facilities in Loma Linda, CA
Also serving communities of Grand Terrace, San Bernardino.
Linda Valley Assisted Living and Memory Care25393 Cole Street, Loma Linda, CA
Golden Village11555 Richmont Road, Loma Linda, CA
Brookdale Grand Terrace22325 Barton Road, Grand Terrace, CA
Sunrise at Canyon Crest5265 Chapala Drive, Riverside, CA
2014, 2015, 2016
Integrated Care Communities14345 Nason Street, Moreno Valley, CA
Renaissance Village Rancho Belago27900 Brodiaea Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA
Brightwater Senior Living of Highland28807 Base Line , Highland, CA
Somerford Place of Redlands1319 Brookside Avenue, Redlands, CA
Villas at San Bernardino2985 North G Street, San Bernardino, CA
Blossom Grove Alzheimer's Special Care Center11116 New Jersey Street, Redlands, CA
Rose Garden1350 Wabash Ave, Mentone, CA
At A Glance
There are 11 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,597 per month.
We're there at every step
Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Loma Linda area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.
Get the insights you need to find the right community.
- Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 memory care communities in the Loma Linda area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.
What to Consider About Memory Care in Loma Linda
Located approximately 15 minutes from San Bernardino and just south of the Santa Ana River, Loma Linda is a city with a population of just over 24,000 — 16 percent aged 65 and older. In a state with where 650,000 individuals have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, Loma Linda has 15 memory care facilities to accommodate those with cognitive impairments.
Residential care facilities in California and San Bernardino may admit residents who have been diagnosed by a physician as having dementia if all staff who care for these individuals receive training in dementia care and maintain a secure and safe facility with delayed-egress devices and locked facility doors.
- The cost of living in Loma Linda is 138.2. This is higher than the national average of 100. It is also lower than the state average of 169, which may make the city an affordable option for those who want to retire in the state of California.
- The city of Loma Linda is home to world-class medical facilities, including those specializing in brain health and dementia care such as Loma Linda University Medical, in the event of medical emergencies or illness.
- Crime is ranked from one (low) to 100 (high). Violent crime is 16.6, which is lower than the national average of 31.1. Property crime is ranked 37.8, which is lower than the national average of 38.1. Seniors and their families can feel safe when living and visiting the area.
- Loma Linda has hot and long summers with average July highs around 94 degrees. This may be a problem for those who are sensitive to the heat. January average lows are around 42 degrees. The city gets little to no snow each year and only gets around 11 inches of rain per year, which makes the area relatively dry.
Paying for Memory Care in Loma Linda
Average Monthly Costs
Cities in California
Memory Care costs in Loma Linda start around $3,597 per month on average, while the nationwide average cost of memory care is $4,723 per month.
It’s important to note that memory care rates in Loma Linda and the surrounding suburbs can vary widely based on factors such as location, the level of care needed, apartment size and the types of amenities offered at each community.
Financial Assistance for Memory Care in Loma Linda
Learn more about these programs, plus who’s eligible, on our Memory Care in California page.
More Ways to Pay for Memory Care
While many families use their own funds or personal assets to pay for memory care, there are plenty of additional options to cover these costs. Some additional ways to finance memory care costs include:
- Veterans Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Reverse Mortgage
For more information about different ways to finance memory care, visit our Memory Care in California page.
Free Memory Care Resources in Loma Linda
Loma Linda and the surrounding area are home to numerous government agencies and non-profit organizations offering help for seniors searching for or currently residing in an assisted living community. These organizations can also provide assistance in a number of other eldercare services such as geriatric care management, elder law advice, estate planning, finding home care and health and wellness programs.
Memory Care Facilities in Loma Linda
Directory of Winners in Loma Linda Area
Memory Care Laws and Regulations in Loma Linda
Loma Linda-area assisted living communities must adhere to the comprehensive set of state laws and regulations that all assisted living communities in California are required to follow. Visit our Memory Care in California page for more information about these laws.