5 Independent Living Communities near Columbia, MO

Also serving communities of Boonville, Mexico.

Solstice Senior Living at Columbia

109 N Keene St, Columbia, MO
John: "I didn't find the food particularly good at Solstice Senior Living at Columbia. I asked what time is lunch and they said they sit down at 12:15 and eat at 12:30. I got there about 12:15 and I was very hungry. It was a good 45 minutes after... (read more)

TigerPlace (Americare)

2910 Bluff Creek Drive, Columbia, MO
Richard: "TigerPlace is a really neat place that would have been our first choice, but they had a long waiting list. That's where the place, "retirement in place was invited." They found out that aging in place would extend the life of an average pe... (read more)

Gentry Estates

4150 Bethel St., Columbia, MO
Caroline18: "I went to Gentry Estates where you can take care of yourself and cook your own meals, but they do offer meals two days a week. This is where I’m going to end up because it’s less expensive. They have a library, a movie theater, a game room... (read more)

The Cottages at Mill Creek Village

1990W Southampton Drive, Columbia, MO
The Cottages at Mill Creek Village is a senior living facility located in Columbia, Missouri, that residents and their families describe as an exceptional living environment with a homey atmosphere. This facility offers assisted living and ... (read more)

The Terrace Retirement Community

1408 Business 70 W , Columbia, MO
Nancy: "The Terrace was nice. They have a very nice dining room there and there's also a bistro. There's an old Terrace and a new Terrace. The new Terrace was a little nicer because the second floor looks out on the woods. They have a balcony. The... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Columbia area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 22 reviews of independent living communities in the Columbia area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 independent living communities in the Columbia area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.