8 Independent Living Communities in Santa Monica, CA

Brookdale Santa Monica Gardens

851 Second Street, Santa Monica, CA
Brookdale Santa Monica Gardens is located just off the upper coast of Santa Monica, CA. Guests enjoy incredible views of the ocean from their balconies and further sights of nature in the courtyard of the facility. Residents are also please... (read more)

2013, 2015

Holiday Villa East

1447 17th Street, Santa Monica, CA
Great Home for my Father : "I was really concern where I was going to move my Father, a Friend told me about Holiday Villa East They are a active retirement home in Santa Monica, I came in and the staff was so helpful they invited me to have lunch the food was excell... (read more)

Belmont Village Westwood

10475 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Belmont Village Westwood is located on Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles, between UCLA and the Los Angeles Country Club. Visitors comment on this facility's beautiful grounds, modern architecture and well-maintained setting, which they say ... (read more)

2013

Palm Court Retirement Living

3995 Overland Avenue, Culver City, CA
Jackie662705: "Palm Court was lovely. My father was familiar with it from some colleagues, and he felt comfortable there, which is why we picked it. They had a movie room, private restaurant, library, and lectures and were right next door to the senior c... (read more)

Paloma Pointe on the Boulevard

10955 Washington Boulevard, Culver City, CA
Paloma Pointe on the Boulevard is located in Culver City, CA, just upland of Marina del Rey. The facility offers three restaurant-style meals every day; residents enjoy tableside service and seasonal specials. Visitors speak highly of a roo... (read more)

Westwood Plaza

2228 Westwood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
Nancy119273050: "My mom is in Westwood Plaza. It’s basic, adequate, and homey. The staff is excellent. The activities are very good. The rooms are fine-- not fancy-- but the prices are reasonable. "

Beverly Hills Carmel North - Elegant Retirement Living

8750 Burton Way, Los Angeles, CA
Michael F.: "My client absolutely loved this facility. He was a veteran, and his insurance paid for the entire amount of the stay. When I visited with him, the inside of the building seemed more like a nice hotel than any type of assisted living facili... (read more)

2012

Westwood Horizons

947 Tiverton, Los Angeles, CA
Independent Senior Living in Los Angeles, California. Make yourself at home at Vintage Westwood Horizons in Los Angeles, California. It's a friendly, flexible environment that celebrates your individuality and nurtures your so... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 8 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,747 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Santa Monica area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of independent living communities in the Santa Monica area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 independent living communities in the Santa Monica area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.